Below you'll find the translated patch notes for the 12/5 update. This update contained part of the content promised in the Legendary patch preview including the Port Blood Shark (Night) instance and the unlocking of the 5th floor at the Tower of Mushin.
The 12/12 patch notes will be up soon.
As always, the Dojo is looking for some dedicated translators! So if you know Korean, have good English writing skills and interested in joining our team then feel free to toss Revast a private message!
Combat & Skills
- Skill cooldown reduced for Mist Slash and Tear Slash.
- The skill “Deep Thrust” and Tier 3 of the skill “Deep Thrust” in the training menu will now knock back 9m.
- Changed the debuff icon for when you are poisoned.
- Enemies will no longer resist attacks if they are inside a Tier 2 Smoke Bomb skill.
- Fixed a bug with Tier 5 ~ 6’s Thunder Kick.
Lyn Blade Master
- You can now use the skill “Charge” while using the Qing Gong, Qing Gong Jump and Glide.
- Your “Chi Choke” can no longer be canceled by an ally performing Submission or Dominate.
- Fixed a bug with the skill “Windmill”
- Fixed a bug with Tier 5 Chi Choke talent.
- The skills “Cat’s Ferocity” & “Cat Tricks” both received new skill icons.
- Some unpopular areas in the beginning zones had their Dragon Pillars removed.
Port Blood Shark (Night)
- You need to complete an entry quest before entering this instance.
- You will need the item “Naryu Region’s Gold Coin” to enter for the first time and “Naryu Region’s Silver Coin” to re-enter from then on.
- Daily quests have been added for the instance.
- The Port Blood Shark (Night) instance can have up to 24 people taking down the named monsters and can be entered with either a party or by yourself.
- Regular monsters in the Port Blood Shark (Night) instance will have a small chance to drop a Port Blood Shark Key and Luxurious Port Blood Shark Key.
- Killing the “Toxic Man-eating serpent”, “Juk Ryong-Gwee” and “Hong-Rang” bosses in the Port Blood Shark (Night) instance will reward you with a “Supply Chest” which can be opened with a Port Blood Shark Key.
- Killing “The Mysterious Man” in the Port Blood Shark (Night) instance will reward you with a “Rusty Mysterious Supply Chest” and/or a “Mysterious Supply Chest” which can be opened with a Luxurious Port Blood Shark Key.
Grave of Sacrifice
- You can now block the Infernal Lord’s flame attack with the Destroyer’s Iron Wall skill.
- The Infernal Lord’s Back pedal kick was taken out of its skill routine.
Port Blood Shark
- Chung-Rang and Hong-Rang now drop new head pieces, Hong-Rang’s Bandana and Chung-Rang’s Blindfold as well as Chung-Sil exchanger and Hong-Sil exchanger.
- Hae Moo-Jin will now drop Pirate King exchanger as well as Pirate’s Pride exchanger.
- Also a slight nerf in the Juk Ryong-Gwee fight.
Solo Dungeon, the Tower of Mushin
- A new system added where you can start from the 5th floor.
- To start from the 5th floor of the tower you need to do a quest which enables that feature.
- The cost to start at the 5th floor is 5 gold once you complete the quest.
- Room of Chung-Woon and Room of Juk-Woon have been changed to an instance.
- Room of Chung-Woon will now hold Hong-Sil instead of Chung-Sil.
- You can now complete the quest “Training Start” and “Road to Training” from anywhere instead of heading back to the NPC to return the quest.
- Added some new voice overs for NPCs.
- Some items now provide higher grade weapons instead of normal grade.
- Added an escort sign to the target you are escorting via a quest.
- Fixed some typos in the quest text as well as voice sync problems with NPCs.
- Fixed the cinematic where Jung Ha-Do first makes his appearance.
- Other minor changes to various quests as well as fixes.
- Added daily quests as well as quests that can be completed without the need to go back to the original quest giving NPC to complete.
- Fixed various UI bugs.
- Your summoned cat will now properly be matching the pet in your pet tab.
- Your summon’s HP bar’s color will change depending on its fur color.
- You can now fix the size of the summon’s UI.
- Added a graphical effect to newly appearing items in your inventory since the last time you opened your inventory.
- Added a bling effect to jewel type items in your inventory.
- Fixed typos in some item tooltips.
- If you dismantle an item from the Sool-Wul Praries you have a chance to get Naryu Region Coins.
- If you dismantle an epic grade item you will have a chance to get Naryu Region’s Steel Coin / Silver Coin.
- If you dismantle an Heroic grade item you will have a chance to get Naryu Region’s Silver Coin / Gold Coin.
- Fixed graphic issues of Bo-Pae set effects that disappear once you teleport to a new area.
- The items Hong-Rang’s Bandana & Chung-Rang’s Blindfold had their item ranking raised to Heroic.
- The facial hairs of characters will no longer stick out of items like masks.
- You will no longer die from falling, instead go down to 1 health if you have a fall that would normally kill you.
- Chi Meditation now takes 20 seconds for you to revive.
- You can now stop giving Chi to an ally using Chi Meditation.