Blade & Soul Dojo: Calling all prostyle assassins and assassins who think their prostyle but arint that pro - Blade & Soul Dojo

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Calling all prostyle assassins and assassins who think their prostyle but arint that pro remade topic because FFFF my title typos, made me rage~

User is offline   Nekuraba 

• Dojo Senior Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • LocationBehind you~
  • Character:Morginna
  • Race:Jin
  • Class:Assassin

Posted Dec 05, 2012 - 4:02 AM

ALLLLLRIGHT~

so lets get down to business.....Assassin class is pro.....
very pro.....and im sooooooo maining this class /fact
so I have a few questions ;)

First, if one of you prostyle assassins would be so kind as to tell me what skills you learn by the time you hit cap~ (if its to much ill google >_>..../lazy people)

next, SOLAR FLAR- I mean...dat pro flash we get~
gimme the dirt~ what lvl do we learn it, how much meter does it take, and does it have a draw back? (because it looks GOD)

and next how are assassins damage wise? god or not so god? we pro in pvp?

and last question~

how are you all this fine evening/morning/day/year/wherever you guys are in the world or universe? ;)

EDIT: OH AND CD TIME OMFG CD TIME, whats the CD time for godflash?

This post has been edited by Nekuraba: Dec 05, 2012 - 4:08 AM

User is offline   DayBreeze 

• Dojo Prefect
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Character:DayBreeze
  • Class:Kung-Fu Master

Posted Dec 05, 2012 - 4:28 AM

pretty sure u don't need much skill to kill someone when they are blind

the only classes assassins have an excuse for losing to are destroyers, lyn blades, and skilled summoners.
assassins that lose to KFMs, blades, FMs = shitty assassins.

• Dojo Senior Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • LocationBehind you~

Posted Dec 05, 2012 - 4:32 AM

View PostDayBreeze, on Dec 05, 2012 - 4:28 AM, said:

pretty sure u don't need much skill to kill someone when they are blind

the only classes assassins have an excuse for losing to are destroyers, lyn blades, and skilled summoners.
assassins that lose to KFMs, blades, FMs = shitty assassins.

I seen that Video of yours when that assassin flashed you and was like...

"omg thats like the most awesome thing ever, and thought of like (based on the skills I currently know assassin has) 4 different tactics he could have used, but....he ran....>_>

edit: granted im not taking in consideration how much meter he had, but ima just speak theatrically if he had full meter

edit 2: also cant it be that the sin is fighting a REALLLLLY good KFM, BM, or FM? and lose? because....you know.....F tiers...because tiers are a myth~ :misdoubt:

This post has been edited by Nekuraba: Dec 05, 2012 - 6:13 AM

User is offline   Janshi 

• Dojo Prefect
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • LocationGermany
  • Character:Janish
  • Race:Lyn
  • Class:Force Master
  • Guild:狼 ' 腾

Posted Dec 05, 2012 - 7:35 PM

About skills:
http://www.bladeands...ll-information/

It´s not up to date anymore but many skills are still more or less correctly described.

About talent tree:

For example on this site: http://bns.inven.co....ew.php?idx=6548

Feel free to ask about specific skills or talents.

About the solar flare: I assume you´re refering to the flash bang bomb of the sin. It´s a reaction skill that you can use if you for example are knocked downed. With this skill you stand up and enters stealth state (+restores chi). On your old position a flash bang bomb will appear that blinds your opponent. It´s by default on the tab button. Obviously it´s a very powerfull skill either for pvp or pve.
Server:飞龙逐日

Main: Janish - lvl 50/8 Forcemaster - Wulin - Guild: 狼 ' 腾

Server: 태산북두
Main: Janish lvl 50 Forcemaster (red faction)
Alt1: Janshiii lvl 45 Assassin (blue faction)
Alt2: Janshi lvl 45 Blademaster (red faction)

• Dojo Senior Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • LocationBehind you~

Posted Dec 05, 2012 - 7:47 PM

View PostJanshi, on Dec 05, 2012 - 7:35 PM, said:

About skills:
http://www.bladeands...ll-information/

It´s not up to date anymore but many skills are still more or less correctly described.

About talent tree:

For example on this site: http://bns.inven.co....ew.php?idx=6548

Feel free to ask about specific skills or talents.

About the solar flare: I assume you´re refering to the flash bang bomb of the sin. It´s a reaction skill that you can use if you for example are knocked downed. With this skill you stand up and enters stealth state (+restores chi). On your old position a flash bang bomb will appear that blinds your opponent. It´s by default on the tab button. Obviously it´s a very powerfull skill either for pvp or pve.

Sweet thx for the info links and I see, so I cant use it at will? but only when knocked down yea I can understand it would be waaaaaay to OP if I could BUT now I have a counter~~~~

User is offline   Janshi 

• Dojo Prefect
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • LocationGermany

Posted Dec 05, 2012 - 7:51 PM

View PostNekuraba, on Dec 05, 2012 - 7:47 PM, said:

Sweet thx for the info links and I see, so I cant use it at will? but only when knocked down yea I can understand it would be waaaaaay to OP if I could BUT now I have a counter~~~~

Normally on tab button you have your position switch skill. If you´re knocked downed or on your knees the position switch skills disappears and the flash bang bomb will appear instead.
Afaik all class have a skill to counter knocked downed state, but the flash bang bomb has 3 nice traits:
- you get back on your feet and enter stealth
- you restore chi
- you blind your opponent

• Dojo Senior Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • LocationBehind you~

Posted Dec 05, 2012 - 7:54 PM

View PostJanshi, on Dec 05, 2012 - 7:51 PM, said:

Normally on tab button you have your position switch skill. If you´re knocked downed or on your knees the position switch skills disappears and the flash bang bomb will appear instead.
Afaik all class have a skill to counter knocked downed state, but the flash bang bomb has 3 nice traits:
- you get back on your feet and enter stealth
- you restore chi
- you blind your opponent

<3

Also does poison mist stack on a knocked down opponent?

User is offline   Janshi 

• Dojo Prefect
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • LocationGermany

Posted Dec 05, 2012 - 7:58 PM

View PostNekuraba, on Dec 05, 2012 - 7:54 PM, said:

<3

Also does poison mist stack on a knocked down opponent?

Which skill do you refer to posion mist? Do you mean the skill with whom the sin blows a greenish posion cloud towards the enemy? If yes, yes it works on knocked downed opponents but for pvp its not wise to use this skill. Usually most sins use moth instead though personally I always favor moths over poison wind either in pvp or pve.

This post has been edited by Janshi: Dec 05, 2012 - 7:59 PM

• Dojo Senior Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • LocationBehind you~

Posted Dec 05, 2012 - 8:57 PM

View PostJanshi, on Dec 05, 2012 - 7:58 PM, said:

Which skill do you refer to posion mist? Do you mean the skill with whom the sin blows a greenish posion cloud towards the enemy? If yes, yes it works on knocked downed opponents but for pvp its not wise to use this skill. Usually most sins use moth instead though personally I always favor moths over poison wind either in pvp or pve.

I see~ noted soooo how does this sound

flash> moths> sticky bomb? *assuming I have enough time* > lotus *simply stretching it now*

User is offline   Aari 

• Dojo Sensei
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog
  • Character:Aari

Posted Dec 06, 2012 - 2:36 AM

Sadly the skills posted are heavily outdated. The Skills themselves are correct more or less but the ways you can improve them with the talent tree are completly wrong most of the time.
There are 2 ways to "blind" your opponent. As mentioned allready you have the Tab skill with 1min CD, the Assassins Tab skill is probably the strongest of all classes tbh. Simply because you gain CHI, get moved backwards and stealth. Most other classes only jump in the air knocking enemies back, destroyer starts spinning, I hate destroyers. xD

The second way is your SS skill. You can improve this skill on the first line of your talent tree 2 times. The first skill point will make you place spikes, dealing a little bit of damage, on the ground when using SS and the second point will make you place spikes and throw down a flash bomb in the area.

The reason assassins do not use poison breath but the moth instead in PvP because firstly the breath has a long channel time making you very very vaunable and the other reason, wich is the more important one, it will disable all parry skills of your enemy! Im talking about the Parry from normal Blademasters and Kung Fu Master here.

One of the most common strats assassins use is:
1. Stealth on oponnent and get your stun on them, preferbly with Left Mouse Click to have full chi
2. Launch them into the air
3. Snare them in the air with your Spider Web
4. Place a Landmine + Red skilled summoning ward
5. Use Moth
6. As soon the enemy hits the ground let your landmine detonate

Let me explain a little bit.
Assassins can skill that their landmine will lose the ability to knockdown for gaining 300% more damage when used on allready knockdowned opponent.
When your enemy falls from the spider net they will be knock downed resulting in crits of over 13k (Max life without MAX HP gear is around 13-15k depending on the class).
Additionally you can skill that your summoning ward will, instead of teleporting you to it, teleport any enemy with at least 1 poison stack on them to it and stunning them. When you use the Moth while the target is in the Spider net you will also apply 1 poison stack, pretty neat, isnt it?
If your target is not dead yet you can use your SS skill to briefly stun and blind them, pull them to your ward, stunning them and then stealth on them to land the finishing blow.
You want to be carefull then pulling your target to the ward as they will most likely use their TAB skill to break free from the stun and do an AOE skill. Often times you can just wait that out and stealth on them afterwards, just dont rush into them blindly.
Posted Image
Click the Picute for a Livestream with B&S and Tera in 1080p
Youtube Channel with BnS Gameplay & Guides

• Dojo Senior Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • LocationBehind you~

Posted Dec 06, 2012 - 4:16 AM

I see~

ok thx for the great info ;0

also that combo you said I could swear I seen it in a combo trailer for the game lmao.

User is offline   shayryu 

• Dojo Novice
  • Pip
  • LocationThe Netherlands
  • Character:No idea yet. :<

Posted Dec 06, 2012 - 11:03 PM

Assassins in pvp? Godly? I don't think godly describes them. :3

http://www.youtube.c...d&v=fzLKANCgUWQ
Way to excited for it. \m/(*.*)\m/
(Polednik found this vid.)
Posted Image

• Dojo Senior Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • LocationBehind you~

Posted Dec 07, 2012 - 1:15 AM

View Postshayryu, on Dec 06, 2012 - 11:03 PM, said:

Why do you make me want the game even more then I already do when I already really want the game :cry:

Edit: btw, that guy is fkn amazing.....

Edit 2: it was also helpful for combos, now I know how the combo actually looks~

This post has been edited by Nekuraba: Dec 07, 2012 - 1:53 AM

User is offline   Zahad 

• Dojo Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Class:Blade Master

Posted Dec 07, 2012 - 1:29 AM

Assassins would be really nice in pvp ): but I'm not sure if they're that fun in pve :/ I guess I'll just have to make 2 chars qq
데헷데헷

User is offline   kennywu54 

• Dojo Novice
  • Pip
  • LocationSeoul, SKorea
  • Class:Undecided

Posted Dec 07, 2012 - 1:59 AM

View Postshayryu, on Dec 06, 2012 - 11:03 PM, said:

OMFG I hate fighting assassins in this game and this post may be a bit biased...

The person in that video is somewhat skilled, but also somewhat of a misleading punk ass. Case in point: 1.He is obviously talented skill tree wise for PvP and not PvE. This is a huge advantage when fighting players. 2. He is wearing PvP oriented gear because he has more health most of his opponents. This is a another advantage in PvP. 3. At the start of the video he ganks people questing and people fighting NPC mini bosses. Bitch move there. 4. He kills lower level people when he is max level and obviously out gears them. Why even show that clip?

BnS PvP videos are misleading, unless you see a clip of someone fighting 1vs1 without outside help/influence.
See, in this video and many others online, players do the PvP dailies for the crafting rewards. Which I think is flawed because it forces people to PvP in order to obtain PvE crafting items, but I digress. A majority of the players have PvE skills and are geared towards party synergy and endgame dungeons. Other players just hit level 45 and do not have any skill/gear/bopae/accessories. They just throw on their PvP clothes to complete the PvP quests. Then you have these jerkoffs (PvP talented and geared) ganking those who just want to quest, record it, then post it to YouTube. I know, I know...PvP is part of the game and if you wear the faction PvP clothes you should expect it and don't do it if you don't like it blah blah blah w/e. I say if you do this you are nothing more than punk asses with no honor or values and it directly reflects your RL personality (my opinion).
Wait for the 1vs1 duels and watch those videos. Trust me, when 1vs1 Arena comes to BnS we will be amazed and awestruck at this game even more than now. People will change skill tress for PvP, get PvP rings, earrings, and a necklace, PvP bopae, and PvP weapons with PvP gems. This will even the playing ground. There will be no OP classes because either BnS will nerf/buff classes or players will learn and adapt for duels. Then we will all see some truly skilled players and videos.

End Rant.

• Dojo Senior Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • LocationBehind you~

Posted Dec 07, 2012 - 2:19 AM

well....I WAS gonna say dont have your pvp flag on and not expect to get jumped blah blah blah and all that but you apparently guessed someone was gonna say it, sooooo yea theres that, and also I dont see the problem? ok so he clearly set up his skill tree for pvp.....sooooo I dont see how him saying "yea ima pvp more then pve so I should go with a pvp build" is a bad thing, and about him killing lower lvls, like you said, if your not ready for pvp dont put your flag up~

User is offline   Aari 

• Dojo Sensei
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog

Posted Dec 07, 2012 - 2:49 AM

View PostNekuraba, on Dec 07, 2012 - 2:19 AM, said:

well....I WAS gonna say dont have your pvp flag on and not expect to get jumped blah blah blah and all that but you apparently guessed someone was gonna say it, sooooo yea theres that, and also I dont see the problem? ok so he clearly set up his skill tree for pvp.....sooooo I dont see how him saying "yea ima pvp more then pve so I should go with a pvp build" is a bad thing, and about him killing lower lvls, like you said, if your not ready for pvp dont put your flag up~

Nah thats not what he means. What he is trying to say, and i agree with him, while the video is great for show and he assassin in it can probably play really well, it doesnt show actual decent PvP content. I cant come up the correct word, I mean it doesnt show you meaningfull or rather doesnt show you how the PvP (and especially class balance) will be once the 1on1 arena comes out.
Especially in B&S the most important thing in PvP is who gets first hit and how you are specced and geared, gear and specc makes a huge difference. The point being is, everyone who see being killed there is wearing PvE gear, making them as squishy as an overcooked potatoe.

Of course its fun to kill people in open world PvP and yes, they should be expecting to do PvP when they do their PvE dailies in the "PvP-Camp" but lets be honest, people just want to do their stupid dailie quests real quick and get back to do something decent (Its like you dont really wanna do them but you have to because you need them and the fastest way to do them is in PvE gear for max crit and PvE specc). Usually when we want to actually do PvP, we either go to tower of mushin arena or in front of Pohwaran/BsH and equip doboks (Of course gear as well if we have) of different factions to do 1on1 or 2on2 were everyone is skilled how they want to be for PvP.
Posted Image

• Dojo Senior Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • LocationBehind you~

Posted Dec 07, 2012 - 3:01 AM

View PostAari, on Dec 07, 2012 - 2:49 AM, said:

Nah thats not what he means. What he is trying to say, and i agree with him, while the video is great for show and he assassin in it can probably play really well, it doesnt show actual decent PvP content. I cant come up the correct word, I mean it doesnt show you meaningfull or rather doesnt show you how the PvP (and especially class balance) will be once the 1on1 arena comes out.
Especially in B&S the most important thing in PvP is who gets first hit and how you are specced and geared, gear and specc makes a huge difference. The point being is, everyone who see being killed there is wearing PvE gear, making them as squishy as an overcooked potatoe.

Of course its fun to kill people in open world PvP and yes, they should be expecting to do PvP when they do their PvE dailies in the "PvP-Camp" but lets be honest, people just want to do their stupid dailie quests real quick and get back to do something decent (Its like you dont really wanna do them but you have to because you need them and the fastest way to do them is in PvE gear for max crit and PvE specc). Usually when we want to actually do PvP, we either go to tower of mushin arena or in front of Pohwaran/BsH and equip doboks (Of course gear as well if we have) of different factions to do 1on1 or 2on2 were everyone is skilled how they want to be for PvP.

So to enter the pvp camp you MUST have your doboks on?
or does it automatically set up your pvp flag?

This post has been edited by Nekuraba: Dec 07, 2012 - 3:02 AM

User is offline   Aari 

• Dojo Sensei
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog

Posted Dec 07, 2012 - 3:09 AM

View PostNekuraba, on Dec 07, 2012 - 3:01 AM, said:

So to enter the pvp camp you MUST have your doboks on?
or does it automatically set up your pvp flag?

Its like this, in some maps you will always find 2 PvP camps really close to each other, the blue and the red camp.
Those camps offer you PvE dailies to gain Crystals for crafting and enchanting. To accept and do the dailies you HAVE to wear your faction armor, blue or red.
Of you unequip the faction armor while having the quests they will be automaticly canceled. Both camps have the same quests (kill the same NPC's gather the same stuff) in the same area close to them.
Another thing, if you are not wearing your PvP dobok, even the NPC of your own camp are hostile to you...
Posted Image

• Dojo Senior Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • LocationBehind you~

Posted Dec 07, 2012 - 3:15 AM

View PostAari, on Dec 07, 2012 - 3:09 AM, said:

Its like this, in some maps you will always find 2 PvP camps really close to each other, the blue and the red camp.
Those camps offer you PvE dailies to gain Crystals for crafting and enchanting. To accept and do the dailies you HAVE to wear your faction armor, blue or red.
Of you unequip the faction armor while having the quests they will be automaticly canceled. Both camps have the same quests (kill the same NPC's gather the same stuff) in the same area close to them.
Another thing, if you are not wearing your PvP dobok, even the NPC of your own camp are hostile to you...

this sounds so fun I cant explain.....so can I like....kill them? or is it like Aions guards and they will 1 shot me?

and ah I see, then cant the people not looking for pvp move to a less populated chan? *might still get jumped tho, but...isnt that what lifes all about? ;)*

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users