Blade & Soul Dojo: attempting to register for chinese bns could use some assistance - Blade & Soul Dojo

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

attempting to register for chinese bns could use some assistance Rate Topic: -----

User is offline   monkey002 

• Dojo Novice
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Race:Gon
  • Class:Kung-Fu Master

Posted Dec 03, 2012 - 10:16 AM

nothing to see here >-> <-<

This post has been edited by monkey002: Dec 03, 2012 - 10:31 AM

User is offline   Hisano 

• Dojo Member
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationJylland, Denmark
  • Character:Hisane
  • Race:Jin
  • Class:Blade Master

Posted Dec 03, 2012 - 10:20 AM

LOL @chinese website :P QQ.com dafack. Its like signaling "we don't give a sh*t about our players, so we named the website QQ"

Mate, that error likely states some bullcrap about you having to be chinese to play chinese bns. Pretty much same procedure as koreas bns, and same as japans. You are not allowed to talk about this in these forums at all, since if you were in fact chinese you'd understand the error or be able to supply the real name registration info without problems. This is an official legal fansite, meaning no mischievous illegal activities. Sorry, but can't help ya.
Characters:
Hisane - Level 22 Female Jin Blade Master
Dekomori - Level 16 Female Lyn Force Master
Majii - Level 11 Female Jin Assassin

My literary work, Marinesnow of Orion (worktitle, not final :D) has now begun! Please visit my topic and comment/vote on the characters and the world I create for them peeps! It helps me a lot more than you'd think! What do you like/dislike about my characters? (They'll be updated along the way)
Marinesnow of Orion - Characters

User is offline   monkey002 

• Dojo Novice
  • Pip
  • Race:Gon
  • Class:Kung-Fu Master

Posted Dec 03, 2012 - 10:31 AM

View PostHisano, on Dec 03, 2012 - 10:20 AM, said:

LOL @chinese website :P QQ.com dafack. Its like signaling "we don't give a sh*t about our players, so we named the website QQ"

Mate, that error likely states some bullcrap about you having to be chinese to play chinese bns. Pretty much same procedure as koreas bns, and same as japans. You are not allowed to talk about this in these forums at all, since if you were in fact chinese you'd understand the error or be able to supply the real name registration info without problems. This is an official legal fansite, meaning no mischievous illegal activities. Sorry, but can't help ya.

ah cheers mate, in which case ill just edit this away then haha

User is offline   Hisano 

• Dojo Member
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationJylland, Denmark
  • Character:Hisane
  • Race:Jin
  • Class:Blade Master

Posted Dec 03, 2012 - 10:37 AM

View Postmonkey002, on Dec 03, 2012 - 10:31 AM, said:

ah cheers mate, in which case ill just edit this away then haha

No problem friend :) Sorry that we can't help you :P
Characters:
Hisane - Level 22 Female Jin Blade Master
Dekomori - Level 16 Female Lyn Force Master
Majii - Level 11 Female Jin Assassin

My literary work, Marinesnow of Orion (worktitle, not final :D) has now begun! Please visit my topic and comment/vote on the characters and the world I create for them peeps! It helps me a lot more than you'd think! What do you like/dislike about my characters? (They'll be updated along the way)
Marinesnow of Orion - Characters

User is offline   chamana 

• Dojo Novice
  • Pip
  • Class:Undecided

Posted Dec 04, 2012 - 8:48 AM

From another thread someone stated you needed to imput your cell phone number, so you're probably out of luck. Unless they accept cell phone numbers from outside china. Which I doubt is the case. (also apparently all closed beta keys were already given out?)

User is offline   Minus4 

• Dojo Novice
  • Pip
  • Race:Undecided
  • Class:Undecided

Posted Dec 04, 2012 - 8:39 PM

View PostHisano, on Dec 03, 2012 - 10:20 AM, said:

The company that publishes BnS in China started up with its IM program, called QQ (the most popular IM program in China). That's why you see qq in the url.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users