Blade & Soul Dojo: Filling time with Tera (looking for people) - Blade & Soul Dojo

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Filling time with Tera (looking for people) Rate Topic: -----

User is offline   Itachi.Uchiha 

• Dojo Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Character:Itachi.Uchiha
  • Race:Jin
  • Class:Kung-Fu Master

Posted Dec 03, 2012 - 5:10 AM

Hey people,

I actually really liked Tera, but because blade and soul western dev. started I thought I'd wait, and fill the time with other games that releases (no MMO's). But It's gonna take a while and I'm not having too much fun. So I'm going to start with Tera.

a week ago I started from scratch with a Slayer (now lvl 19) in discovery mode. So I'm about to buy the game. But I will be doing it on the NA servers, simply because enmasse takes it WAAAY more serious. no offence but th eEuropean publisher SUCK ASS for tons of reason compared to the NA version.

So yeah I wanted to ask. if there is anyone who would like to join me? I play nearly every day in the evening/night (dst time).
Although I cannot play EVERY day because of lessens etc.

But like I siad, it will be more fun with more people. Anyone who is interested? Game only consts (19$/15€ NA version) with 30 days time.

Posted Image

真実を見せてやる
shinjitsu o misete yaru

ROSACEA FAMILY
- "Shall I fight for you?"

User is offline   Nekuraba 

• Dojo Senior Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • LocationBehind you~
  • Character:Morginna
  • Class:Assassin

Posted Dec 03, 2012 - 5:17 AM

ehhhh~
Sure Ill join you
Lvl 15 though, Not 19 :P

Edit: Edit also my current cpu is trash and made of wood so I lag like a rollerblading egyptian down the desert slopes

This post has been edited by Nekuraba: Dec 03, 2012 - 5:20 AM

• Dojo Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted Dec 03, 2012 - 5:28 AM

View PostNekuraba, on Dec 03, 2012 - 5:17 AM, said:

ehhhh~
Sure Ill join you
Lvl 15 though, Not 19 :P

Edit: Edit also my current cpu is trash and made of wood so I lag like a rollerblading egyptian down the desert slopes

Lol no problem. thx

But today I won't play sorry I have an exam tomorrow.
And for the record, currently I'm in lumbertown.
Posted Image

真実を見せてやる
shinjitsu o misete yaru

ROSACEA FAMILY

• Dojo Senior Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • LocationBehind you~

Posted Dec 03, 2012 - 5:50 AM

View PostItachi.Uchiha, on Dec 03, 2012 - 5:28 AM, said:

Lol no problem. thx

But today I won't play sorry I have an exam tomorrow.
And for the record, currently I'm in lumbertown.

Same~

Just Pm me anytime you wanna party
and hell if you have PS3 then even better, Im like always on ps3 /ez way to message me

User is offline   Hisano 

• Dojo Member
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationJylland, Denmark
  • Character:Hisane
  • Class:Blade Master

Posted Dec 03, 2012 - 10:28 AM

Wish I had started on NA Tera as well :< played EU Tera around june last year, but got fed up with frogster. No events, no fancy items, no costumes or skins or whatever, just stupid stuff like 3 players winning increased gametime or winning the game. Who wants the game or gametime... We all friggin bought the game, we want DLC or other fun stuff :)

Been jealous of NA players ever since :< they got glasses and fancy schmancy stuff. I'd be spending a fortune there if I had an account. But I ain't paying for another account. And the game is fairly boring after you played through the content once, unlike BnS, where since you are a new class and you have to find new ways to efficiently do quests and/or kill mobs and/or use random awesome combos, it still feels innovative and fun. TERA I was like okay, awesome game. Levelled zerker to 39, then found out they were horrible and had no mobility, and the lvling was getting boring. K. Lvled Lancer to 31, got bored, such linear gameplay it was crazy. Lvled slayer to 33 and quit the game because it simply was excruciatingly boring. And I'd only heard bad stuff about the bgs at 60, which would be my only reason to play when I got to max level (I am a pvp-only player, though I like BnS' pve coz theres no healers, which adds a skill dimension to it.)

Guess I'll enjoy my last 6 months free game time in WoW, then I hope they've got some betas going for BnS west so I can quit the ol' horrible mmos :P Only 12 days left of gametime in BnS KR...
Characters:
Hisane - Level 22 Female Jin Blade Master
Dekomori - Level 16 Female Lyn Force Master
Majii - Level 11 Female Jin Assassin

My literary work, Marinesnow of Orion (worktitle, not final :D) has now begun! Please visit my topic and comment/vote on the characters and the world I create for them peeps! It helps me a lot more than you'd think! What do you like/dislike about my characters? (They'll be updated along the way)
Marinesnow of Orion - Characters

User is offline   Famfrit 

• Dojo Prefect
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • LocationLimsa at night <3
  • Character:Eifa Carey
  • Race:Kun
  • Class:Force Master

Posted Dec 03, 2012 - 12:26 PM

I'll join you! i started playing a week ago and I've just hit level 22 on my Sorc :3
Posted Image

• Dojo Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted Dec 03, 2012 - 1:19 PM

View PostQuasar97, on Dec 03, 2012 - 12:26 PM, said:

I'll join you! i started playing a week ago and I've just hit level 22 on my Sorc :3

Nice. Though the stupid thing is, I canot chat while in discovery mode, so we have to communicate through something else. Like skype etc.
Posted Image

真実を見せてやる
shinjitsu o misete yaru

ROSACEA FAMILY

User is offline   Tashigi 

• Optimized
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog
  • Class:Undecided

Posted Dec 03, 2012 - 4:18 PM

Might wanna let people know which server you're on xD
RP, PVE or PVP?

• Dojo Senior Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • LocationBehind you~

Posted Dec 03, 2012 - 4:37 PM

View PostHisano, on Dec 03, 2012 - 10:28 AM, said:

Wish I had started on NA Tera as well :< played EU Tera around june last year, but got fed up with frogster. No events, no fancy items, no costumes or skins or whatever, just stupid stuff like 3 players winning increased gametime or winning the game. Who wants the game or gametime... We all friggin bought the game, we want DLC or other fun stuff :)

Been jealous of NA players ever since :< they got glasses and fancy schmancy stuff. I'd be spending a fortune there if I had an account. But I ain't paying for another account. And the game is fairly boring after you played through the content once, unlike BnS, where since you are a new class and you have to find new ways to efficiently do quests and/or kill mobs and/or use random awesome combos, it still feels innovative and fun. TERA I was like okay, awesome game. Levelled zerker to 39, then found out they were horrible and had no mobility, and the lvling was getting boring. K. Lvled Lancer to 31, got bored, such linear gameplay it was crazy. Lvled slayer to 33 and quit the game because it simply was excruciatingly boring. And I'd only heard bad stuff about the bgs at 60, which would be my only reason to play when I got to max level (I am a pvp-only player, though I like BnS' pve coz theres no healers, which adds a skill dimension to it.)

Guess I'll enjoy my last 6 months free game time in WoW, then I hope they've got some betas going for BnS west so I can quit the ol' horrible mmos :P Only 12 days left of gametime in BnS KR...

speaking of boring......mystic is pretty boring outside of party play T^T

• Dojo Prefect
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Character:Eifa Carey
  • Race:Kun
  • Class:Force Master

Posted Dec 03, 2012 - 4:41 PM

Nice. Though the stupid thing is, I canot chat while in discovery mode, so we have to communicate through something else. Like skype etc.

Skype's cool ^_^ and like Tashigi said, which server are you on?
Posted Image

• Dojo Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted Dec 03, 2012 - 5:03 PM

Okay, I'll post the shit. It's a PVE server called "Tempest Reach"
My character name is U.Itachi

If the people who wants to join have problems with the not equal levels. It won't be a problem for me if you want to start over all together. (Which could be interesting actually, then we can create a small party with a combination of good classes)

People who wants to play, please PM me, I'll send my Skype ID. And tomorrow I will be playing a lot, since I have an exam till noon (dst), after that I'm gonna chill on Tera. So yeah looking forward to have fun together.
Posted Image

真実を見せてやる
shinjitsu o misete yaru

ROSACEA FAMILY

User is offline   Taekyu 

• Dojo Student
  • PipPip
  • Character:Taekyu
  • Class:Blade Master

Posted Dec 03, 2012 - 5:14 PM

Too bad you guys are on tempest reach, I resubbed as well to pass the time, but already had characters on Mount Tyrannas.

Oh well, hope you guys have fun!

• Dojo Senior Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • LocationBehind you~

Posted Dec 03, 2012 - 5:16 PM

View PostItachi.Uchiha, on Dec 03, 2012 - 5:03 PM, said:

Okay, I'll post the shit. It's a PVE server called "Tempest Reach"
My character name is U.Itachi

If the people who wants to join have problems with the not equal levels. It won't be a problem for me if you want to start over all together. (Which could be interesting actually, then we can create a small party with a combination of good classes)

People who wants to play, please PM me, I'll send my Skype ID. And tomorrow I will be playing a lot, since I have an exam till noon (dst), after that I'm gonna chill on Tera. So yeah looking forward to have fun together.

Lol I dont really mind starting over, well I have a lvl 3 warrior anyway so it doesnt matter.
Also I dont have skype *sadlife* any other way I can reach you?

User is offline   BSI Raccoon 

• Dojo Novice
  • Pip
  • Class:Undecided

Posted Jan 02, 2013 - 3:36 PM

I Just downloaded the game and I'm looking for a group. o . o

• Dojo Prefect
  • PipPipPipPipPip