• Dojo Novice
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Character:Kelbie
  • Race:Lyn
  • Class:Summoner

Posted Dec 02, 2012 - 11:37 PM

Hello everyone!

Kelbie here again! Just of note, I started a youtube page! I am uploading a literal TON of videos (Yes pixels can have weight)
I am starting out with a brief overview of character creation for each race and gender. After those are uploaded I will be adding a full lets play, where I play through all the game!

Of note, I am taking votes of what class to play through as, if you have a suggestion, post it below! The most replied class gets the lets play!

(If only 2 people respond the above rules may change)

Best of luck to you and see you in Blade and soul!

Regards,
Kelbie!

View PostKelbie, on Dec 02, 2012 - 11:29 PM, said:

Hello everyone!

Kelbie here again! Just of note, I started a youtube page! I am uploading a literal TON of videos (Yes pixels can have weight)
I am starting out with a brief overview of character creation for each race and gender. After those are uploaded I will be adding a full lets play, where I play through all the game!

Of note, I am taking votes of what class to play through as, if you have a suggestion, post it below! The most replied class gets the lets play!

(If only 2 people respond the above rules may change)

Best of luck to you and see you in Blade and soul!

Regards,
Kelbie!

Whoops forgot the link!

Here we go https://www.youtube....J4YgOZaQtPVbn0w

User is offline   Garzel 

• The Dragon Artificer
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • LocationIn my Library
  • Character:Clockwork
  • Class:Force Master
  • Guild:Slayers' Tower

Posted Dec 02, 2012 - 11:50 PM

Play Force Master. I am not interested in customization because that is a given. I want to know the in and out's of classes starting with the one I want to main when the Beta finally comes out.
Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat”- Sun Tzu, The Art of War
Posted Image
'Know thy self, know thy enemy. A thousand battles, a thousand victories." - Sun Tzu, The Art of War

User is offline   Kelbie 

• Dojo Novice
  • Pip

Posted Dec 03, 2012 - 12:16 AM

View PostGarzel, on Dec 02, 2012 - 11:50 PM, said:

Play Force Master. I am not interested in customization because that is a given. I want to know the in and out's of classes starting with the one I want to main when the Beta finally comes out.

A very logical point. Truth be told, the only reason I was uploading the character videos, was because I am new to youtube...ing. I am a streamer at heart, so this is all new. Think of it as a "stress test."

Also, Force master was my number one choice too. But I was afraid it would be tooboring to watch.

User is offline   Garzel 

• The Dragon Artificer
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • LocationIn my Library

Posted Dec 03, 2012 - 12:29 AM

The main question is how experienced and deep you are into the game. People dont care for "firebal does X damage and has Y cast time" people want the class definig tidbits. If you get someone in a combo what does the most damage/ what gives you the most control.

And if you know little tweaks in the game like say if you move back right as you cast a fireball you interupt the spell cycle and cause it to cast .7 sooner giving you a small but helpful bit of dps.

Stuff like this and make sure to shave a steady stream of info running and try not to linger on a subject unless its need to know
Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat”- Sun Tzu, The Art of War
Posted Image
'Know thy self, know thy enemy. A thousand battles, a thousand victories." - Sun Tzu, The Art of War

User is offline   Soultaker 

• 千ブレードダンシング
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Character:Kyoskae
  • Race:Jin
  • Class:Blade Master
  • Guild:Thieves Den

Posted Dec 03, 2012 - 12:35 AM

Id like blade master due to it being my main and id like to know how it progresses and hear your personal opinion on the class as a whole as it progresses

ah yes almost forgot and to hear how the parry skill works so i know how to make good use of it

This post has been edited by Soultaker: Dec 03, 2012 - 12:38 AM

Posted Image

Are you someone who loves treasure and close bonds then check out Thieves Den! Click the pretty picture for infos on us ;D

User is offline   Garzel 

• The Dragon Artificer
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • LocationIn my Library

Posted Dec 03, 2012 - 12:40 AM

Soul has a great example. Parry is a main Blademaster skill and if you were to make a LP about the class should clearly explain what he CAN can CAN'T Parry and what are the effects.
Posted Image

User is offline   Kelbie 

• Dojo Novice
  • Pip

Posted Dec 03, 2012 - 12:43 AM

Will do, thanks for the inputs. I did this quite a lot in my old KTera stream. So I will do what research I can.

User is offline   Hisano 

• Dojo Member
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationJylland, Denmark
  • Character:Hisane
  • Class:Blade Master

Posted Dec 03, 2012 - 8:04 AM

Video guides for ALL the Qing Gong quests as well as small clips showing when, how and where you can use them. General class abilities, either personal or having another person show it while you film it. Lets Plays are also fine, though it'll be very unsatisfying for whoever does not like said class. Even with votes you could have 51% for FM and 49% for KFM, and in reality it would still be half the ppl who wanted to see each. Your choice though.

Regards, Hisano.
Characters:
Hisane - Level 22 Female Jin Blade Master
Dekomori - Level 16 Female Lyn Force Master
Majii - Level 11 Female Jin Assassin

My literary work, Marinesnow of Orion (worktitle, not final :D) has now begun! Please visit my topic and comment/vote on the characters and the world I create for them peeps! It helps me a lot more than you'd think! What do you like/dislike about my characters? (They'll be updated along the way)
Marinesnow of Orion - Characters

User is offline   Jayrune 

• Dojo Student
  • PipPip
  • LocationTexas
  • Guild:Thieves Den

Posted Dec 03, 2012 - 10:51 AM

second for parry and lets expand that request to all the defensive skills, including evasion.

some specific queries:

Are there attacks that cannot be parried? if so what are they?
Are there attacks that cannot be countered (king fu)? if so, are they the same as for parry?
Destroyer shield, how does it work and what is it's capacity? (absorption? mitigation?)
Evasion skills, do they make the player completely invulnerable for the animation (like Tera's defensive roll), or does it just move you from point A to point B really fast?

This post has been edited by Jayrune: Dec 03, 2012 - 10:52 AM

Posted Image

User is offline   Kelbie 

• Dojo Novice
  • Pip

Posted Dec 03, 2012 - 7:28 PM

Thanks for all the input. I think I will do a standard lets play. With additional videos on the other classes. So the best of both worlds. The only class that I have even a modicum of skill with is summoner, being as that is all I have extensively played. So at first, hard facts will be here and there. I will do what research I can to bring you the best product possible, but just know any information I state is subject to change. So don't take it as law.

Of note, if anybody that is currently in K Blade and Soul, and would like to give me information that they feel is needed in the videos. Or if anyone has information that is not readily available, feel free to send me a message via this website. Or send it to [email protected] (Youtube e-mail, not private)

First video will go up today (Dec 3rd) or this evening.

User is offline   spencerBAXLEY 

• Dojo Member
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationGA, USA
  • Guild:Bladefall [BDF]

Posted Dec 03, 2012 - 7:52 PM

DO WANT in the Force Master gameplay department. :P

User is offline   Kelbie 

• Dojo Novice
  • Pip

Posted Dec 04, 2012 - 3:50 PM

Video is live, sorry it took so long.

This one is a bit more "funny" then expected. Hard facts and all that good stuff are on the way, but unfortunately the first 20 minutes of the game are a little on the massive amount of cut scene side.

This post has been edited by Kelbie: Dec 04, 2012 - 4:25 PM

User is offline   DayBreeze 

• Dojo Prefect
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Character:DayBreeze
  • Class:Kung-Fu Master

Posted Dec 04, 2012 - 4:40 PM

View PostspencerBAXLEY, on Dec 03, 2012 - 7:52 PM, said:

DO WANT in the Force Master gameplay department. :P

truly truly i tell you, force master is boring to watch. pretty sure the Koreans figured that out early on, that is why you don't find many recent videos about FMs.

User is offline   Sogeking 

• Dojo Senior Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • LocationSniper Island
  • Character:Suisen
  • Class:Kung-Fu Master

Posted Dec 04, 2012 - 4:45 PM

I'd say Kung Fu Master because that's what i will go for and i need more info :embarrassed:
but I'd also say summoner because I really wanna see more people using it and the reason why someone would want to use it [its goods and bads]
Posted Image

~IGN: Suisen~

User is offline   Kelbie 

• Dojo Novice
  • Pip

Posted Dec 04, 2012 - 5:17 PM

View PostSogeking, on Dec 04, 2012 - 4:45 PM, said:

I'd say Kung Fu Master because that's what i will go for and i need more info :embarrassed:
but I'd also say summoner because I really wanna see more people using it and the reason why someone would want to use it [its goods and bads]

Yeah I did blade master for the lets play. Mostly due to it being pretty fun to watch. I actually main a summoner, it's amazing. I mean it is a bit of a cute overload from time to time. But I think they play pretty well.

FM is very boring to watch, that's why I did not want to make a large amount of videos showing that. They seem to be fun to play though.

My first video is up, feel free to watch and let me know what you think.

http://www.youtube.c...J4YgOZaQtPVbn0w

User is offline   spencerBAXLEY 

• Dojo Member
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationGA, USA
  • Guild:Bladefall [BDF]

Posted Dec 04, 2012 - 6:59 PM

View PostDayBreeze, on Dec 04, 2012 - 4:40 PM, said:

truly truly i tell you, force master is boring to watch. pretty sure the Koreans figured that out early on, that is why you don't find many recent videos about FMs.

I couldn't care less—I still want to see some of what the class I'm interested in playing is capable of, so it's still going to be the suggestion I'm going to put in for what I want to watch. :P

User is offline   Kelbie 

• Dojo Novice
  • Pip

Posted Dec 06, 2012 - 5:38 PM

Very well,

I will go against the advice of my 4th grade teacher and give into peer pressure.

I will swap from blade master to force master. But of course I will do it in my own style.

Enjoy the videos, they should be live tomorrow. Due to the patch and all that came out today. (Uploading takes a long time as well)

New video is up, featuring the force master. Video three should be uploaded a bit later.

New videos are up.

https://www.youtube....0w?feature=mhee

Enjoy

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users