• You cannot reply to this topic

Lyn feet question. It sounds stupid, I know. Rate Topic: -----

User is offline   Testarossa69 

• Dojo Novice
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Class:Undecided

Posted Nov 24, 2012 - 5:47 PM

I really love the overall look of Lyn race, but I'd prefer them with normal human feet instead of animal feet.

Is there a way to give them normal feet during character creation? Or any rumors about more character creation options for Lyn?

This official picture seems to show Lyn without the animal feet:

Posted Image

Not like it's a major issue or anything, but I like to have complete control over how my character looks.

User is offline   Hisano 

• Dojo Member
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationJylland, Denmark
  • Character:Hisane
  • Race:Jin
  • Class:Blade Master

Posted Nov 24, 2012 - 5:55 PM

Umm well you can get a lyn with normal feet. My lyn has normal feet but lets just say they are INCREDIBLY small. Thing is, you have pretty much complete control over the looks of your character, but as the sh*t is in korean I cannot say if there is any options that could modify your feet. The only thing I can do for now when creating lyns is using the premade body presets of the smallest lyn possible to make, resulting in human feet. Thing is, I'm the size of a Gon Males boots. As such, the feet are small. Even if I manage to modify it, I have no idea where to look to fix the foot size.

Hope this clarified something.
If you got more questions, feel free to ask, I have a valid account and play the game regularly (though I'm a lvl 20 noob).

Regards, Hisano.
Characters:
Hisane - Level 22 Female Jin Blade Master
Dekomori - Level 16 Female Lyn Force Master
Majii - Level 11 Female Jin Assassin

My literary work, Marinesnow of Orion (worktitle, not final :D) has now begun! Please visit my topic and comment/vote on the characters and the world I create for them peeps! It helps me a lot more than you'd think! What do you like/dislike about my characters? (They'll be updated along the way)
Marinesnow of Orion - Characters

• Dojo Novice
  • Pip

Posted Nov 24, 2012 - 6:04 PM

Great!

Now I know I'll be playing one. Thanks.

But can you modify the size of animal features? Like making those incredibly large fox ears a bit smaller?

User is offline   Paarth 

• Dojo Novice
  • Pip
  • Character:Paarth
  • Race:Lyn
  • Class:Blade Master

Posted Nov 24, 2012 - 6:15 PM

View PostTestarossa69, on Nov 24, 2012 - 6:04 PM, said:

Great!

Now I know I'll be playing one. Thanks.

But can you modify the size of animal features? Like making those incredibly large fox ears a bit smaller?

I think you can, I never tried, but in the character creation have a bunch of options, maybe one can make the ears smaller.
My YouTube Channel:
Posted Image

• Dojo Novice
  • Pip

Posted Nov 24, 2012 - 6:32 PM

Nice. I really love how many customization options you get in Asian MMO's.

Can't wait for western release date announcement.

User is offline   Hakkai 

• Dojo Novice
  • Pip
  • Race:Undecided

Posted Nov 24, 2012 - 6:35 PM

As far as I know there is no way to pick human feet nor adjust ear / tail size.

User is offline   milkymoon 

• Dojo Student
  • PipPip
  • Character:ellu
  • Race:Kun
  • Class:Force Master

Posted Nov 24, 2012 - 8:28 PM

The drawing looks to be a lyn/jin hybrid. If I recall correctly, the outfit in the drawing was a jin-only outfit and the tail was a part of it ?--
Plus, if it were meant to be a rabbit lyn, it would have that huge poofy tail, right? @w@
All of that plus the fact that the drawing is a dual-wielding blademaster, makes the whole image kind of confusing --
therefor not the best example of offical lyn artwork, I'd say..

That being said the drawing still does kind of look like it has the lyn feet, you can see it in the slightly awkward ankles which seem to be at a diagonal, and the way it looks as though the feet are arched/turned in. At least that's how I see it -- the reason it looks like "human" feet is because of the shoes.

Most of the time you can see the lyn on what looks like their tippy-toes with hind legs, but have you noticed that some of the lyn doboks have wedge-heeled shoes that fill in the arch and make their feet appear more "normal"? ----- Maybe it's hard to explain, my sibling dislikes the look of the animal feet and plans to just stick with the doboks that have shoes like that. haha.

(I also have yet to see any options for altering the lyn's feet shape or ear/tail size, all the lyns seem to have the same portioned ears/tails)
I don't know if I should have posted this, I don't know if i am making any sense, lalalaPosted Image

• Dojo Novice
  • Pip

Posted Nov 25, 2012 - 9:45 AM

Supposedly one reporter actually asked developers about this picture, and they said they may add a dual wielding class or make Lyn BM dual wield.

So I'm hoping this picture is a sign of things to come. Sexy outfits and human feet for Lyn included.

And I was also thinking it's just normal Lyn in shoes that make it look like she had human feet, but you can see almost to the toes and there is no fur at all.

User is offline   Vile Samael 

• Dojo Prefect
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • LocationChicago, IL
  • Character:Ryang Huan-Yong
  • Class:Summoner

Posted Nov 25, 2012 - 2:50 PM

I honestly have no idea what's going on with the feet in that picture. They don't look human, and they don't look Lyn either. They look more like misshapen lumps of flesh to me and it's the only part of the picture that bothers me. AFAIK you can't give Lyns human feet or change the ears/tail size. I kinda wish you could change the colour so you could more easily match hair colour without limiting yourself to the ear colours, if you wanna look more natural since the hair SHOULD be the same colour as the fur? That's just me being a little picky though.

BnS should also have more hair/eye colour options and hairstyle options >:V! Other games have BnS beat by miles in that area, they should step it up~
Posted Image

User is offline   Radii 

• Dojo Senior Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • LocationAsian Super Market
  • Character:Radii, Sugu

Posted Nov 25, 2012 - 3:34 PM

This image is confusing in itself entirely. It has bunny ears, which makes her look lyn. But she's also wearing the jin-only outfit that has the fake tail.

I will never fully understand the jokes of some companies...

• Dojo Novice
  • Pip

Posted Nov 25, 2012 - 3:41 PM

Well, it's possible they are just advertising possible future customizations along the possible future class. And I sure hope so.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users