What does a translator do?
The clue is in the name, you're going to translate content from your main language, or a language you're fluent on, to english.
As a translator of the Blade & Soul Dojo community you'll be expected to
- Be active daily within the community.
- Translate news from the official site.
- Translate other articles that may be of interest.
- Help create guides about features of the game.
- Be on your best behavior at all times. Make this a warm and welcoming place.
- Be helpful! Provide detailed solution if you know how to solve a members problem.
What are the requirements?
You'll have to meet the following requirements in order to volunteer for Blade & Soul Dojo's translation team. We ask that all potential applicants meet these requirements before submitting their application.
- A clear understanding of the English and Chinese languages.
- Some translating experience is a huge plus but isn't required.
How do I apply?
If you feel the need to help this community and have the desired skills then it's time to apply! Simply private message the following information to Sekuiya and title the message "[Your User Name]'s Dojo Translator Application".
Include the following in your private message:
- Name: Your real name.
- Age: Your age (obviously)!
- Location: Where you live and your time zone.
- Online Time: Approximately how much time do you spend on our forums each day.
- Experience: Do you have any experience with translating articles in the past? Get into details if so. Remember, this isn't required but will have a huge influence on our acceptance process.
- Additional Comments: Is there anything else you'd like us to know? Leave it here.
- Contact Information: Leave your Skype/QQ usernames here.
The acceptance process may take some time so be patient! We will get back to everyone who has applied.
Thank you for your time and good luck!