Blade & Soul Dojo: Blade & Soul 7 Waves (Major) Update - News - Blade & Soul Dojo

Jump to content

A preview of the future of Blade & Soul Rate: -----
0 0

Posted Image
Blade & Soul 7 Waves Update
Team Bloodlust has just revealed Blade & Soul's future with a preview of their upcoming 7 Waves Update. Thes series of updates will brings along new and redesigned dungeons, PvP battlegrounds, a cross-server party finder and a new class.

Posted Image
Content Summary
  • 1st Wave - The Sea Snake Supply Basement Dungeon Redesign
  • 2nd Wave - New Solo Dungeon, The Tower of Mushin
  • 3rd Wave - Cross-server party (dungeon) finder. Cross-server party invites
  • 4th Wave - New randomized dungeon, The Spiral Labyrinth
  • 5th Wave - 36v36 PvP instanced battlefield
  • 6th Wave - 1v1 Cross-server battleground
  • 7th Wave - New Class, the Lyn Blade Master

Posted Image
Posted Image
1st Wave - The Sea Snake Supply Basement Dungeon Redesign
The first update will contain a complete redesign of one of the end-game dungeons, the Sea Snake Supply Basement. The dungeon will be revamped and re-sized into a 24 player field dungeon. The new Dungeon will be called Stormy Sea Snake Supply Basement. Similar to the open world bosses found around the world of Blade & Soul, the bosses of the new dungeon will drop at least one token for everyone to use on a near by Loot Wheel for a chance to win a weapon, Bo-Pae and armor. According to the development team the bosses of the newly revamped dungeon will be significantly harder then your average world boss.

Posted Image
2nd Wave - New Solo Dungeon, The Tower of Mushin
After all the positive feedback that surrounded solo dungeons Team Bloodlust will be releasing a brand new solo dungeon for the second wave. This new dungeon, The Tower of Mushin, will increase in difficulty as you progress higher through the tower. You'll need to be on top of your game in order to progress through this challenging dungeon. The equipment rewarded towards the end of the dungeon will rival that of the equipment found in end-game multiplayer dungeons.

Posted Image
3rd Wave - Cross-server party (dungeon) finder. Cross-server party invites
A new cross-server party matchmaking system will be released with the third update. This will allow you to find groups significantly faster for the various party oriented content. You'll also be able to invite friends from other servers to your party before you enter the queue.

Posted Image
4th Wave - New randomized dungeon, The Spiral Labyrinth
The fourth update will appeal to the randomized dungeon crawling fans out there. This update will contain a new end-game dungeon called the Spiral Labyrinth. The dungeon will contain three floors of randomized content such monsters, bosses, floors and loot. Players will need to be prepared to expect the unexpected as they progress through this Labyrinth.

Posted Image
5th Wave - 36v36 PvP instanced battlefield
The fifth update will be introducing the first instanced PvP battlefield, the Naryu Crystal Battlefield. This battlefield will feature a large instanced battlefield for 72 players (32 for each faction) to duke it out and conquer. The first to destroy the enemy teams base wins. Players will be able to solo queue or group queue for this battlefield. The battlefield will contain quests and will reward PvP loot.

Posted Image
6th Wave - 1v1 Cross-server battleground
Team Bloodlust isn't holding out on us PvP fans. The sixth update will contain a cross-server one vs. one battle ground. The battle ground will feature a match making system that pairs you up with opponents of a similar PvP rank.

Posted Image
7th Wave - New Class, the Lyn Blade Master
The seventh and final update will contain the anticipated 7th class, the Lyn Blade Master. Don't get this class confused with the already established Blade Master. The Lyn Blade Master will have a completely new set of skills, along with some old favorites from the original class. A variety of AoE's, stuns and an all new force grab - not to be confused with the Force Master's grab - will be at your disposal as a Lyn Blade Master. You'll even be able to grab bosses, something Force Masters haven't even mastered yet!

This class will be fairly easy to master compared to the original Blade Master and other classes in Blade & Soul according to the development team. It will also wield a new type of sword, so no need to worry about these little guys stealing your weapons, Blade Masters.

Be sure to check out the video posted above for a glimpse at the new class in action.
Posted in: News

Comments

Aari Profile Photo Members
Sep 28, 2012 - 5:27 AM
Awesome! Really well done post! May I also post this in a different forum? With a big credit of you at the top ofcourse :P
Revast Profile Photo Administrators
Sep 28, 2012 - 5:37 AM
I'm going crazy over the PvP content being implemented. Can't wait to try out the 1v1 arena. I really hope the add in some sort of leader-board.

View PostAlleriya, on Sep 28, 2012 - 5:27 AM, said:

Of course!
Kript Profile Photo Members
Sep 28, 2012 - 5:47 AM
Yay for PVP content, super excited :D
Saky Profile Photo Members
Sep 28, 2012 - 5:51 AM
finally I will be able to play a lyn blademaster.
I'm looking for a way to play the game can someone whisp me a good website for game account ?
LilLyn17 Profile Photo Members
Sep 28, 2012 - 6:06 AM
*reading the update info*.....mmmm new dungeons, pvp arenas (nice), dungeon party finder (good, good), and the 7th....wait, what.................YES! YES! AHAHHHHHHH YES! *hysterical maniacal laughing* OH GOD YES!!....AHAHAHAH.....AHAH.....AH
*back to normal mode* oh, so they finally added the Lyn blademaster, uh? also described as a totally different class? i've finally done my choice ^^

Oh, right....many thanks for the infos :thumbsup:
Sogeking Profile Photo Members
Sep 28, 2012 - 7:02 AM
LYN WITH SWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORDS :pokeeyesout:
Okami Profile Photo Members
Sep 28, 2012 - 7:04 AM
I can already tell that I'm gonna commit suicide by playing a certain MMORPG 24/7 when the EU version comes out, AND I WONT REGRET IT.
Draelth Profile Photo Members
Sep 28, 2012 - 7:05 AM
This update are really good news, thanks a lot for the info!

PS: Now elyn have two exclusive class, right?
Aari Profile Photo Members
Sep 28, 2012 - 7:09 AM
For me the biggest part is the PvP updates. Im a allout PvP player and that is always my biggest point in an MMO, looking forward to it!
Valadhiel Profile Photo Members
Sep 28, 2012 - 7:20 AM
Dang ... I was gonna be a Lyn FM ... now I'm probably gonna go Lyn BM ... Gah! :surrender: *LOL*

Thanks for the news update, Revast (although I read Steparu's article first). Hehe. So these 7 waves will happen over the course of the rest of THIS year and completing by December. Is that right? Cool. I wonder when this game is releasing over here in the West. Looking forward to playing!
:adore:
Naresuan Profile Photo Members
Sep 28, 2012 - 7:24 AM

View PostValadhiel, on Sep 28, 2012 - 7:20 AM, said:

:adore:

Yup. Was gonna be a Force Master, myself, but now I may switch to BM >< I played Tarutaru Samurai in FFXI so i like the little, feisty ones.
polednik Profile Photo Members
Sep 28, 2012 - 7:57 AM
Oh god WHY? Why the hell they gave that new class, which is almost similiar to my lovely blade master but from your prewiev looks stronger and more cool than original blade master, to that small-ugly-no boobs-no ass-freaky ears and horrible tail- race? why why why? i just looking foward for some kind of blade master with dual swords, but if they add that abiliti to Lyn "blade master" then ill prolly rage quit. Why the hell they made a "new" class that is almost same like blade master, probably with almost same skills but also with new strongest and coolest skills? Why they just dont make blade master able for Lyn race? that should be much better... i just hope that "force blader" will not be so cool and good, or if yes then ill be so disappointed :cry: Or they should make that new class able for one more race i think. That should be good, because now have lyn two own classes ( summoner and the new one ).
milkymoon Profile Photo Members
Sep 28, 2012 - 8:24 AM
I'm with steparu on this one, "Honestly, I am kind of disappointed about the Lyn Blade Master. I was hoping for something new and fresh not some kind of remake of a class that is already available." -- what a let down.

lyn gets two unique classes, kun has none so far, *cries* --

I don't understand how this class fits with this -- "The next class is not 'Gunner' believe it or not, we think this new class will give a different feel to many of the MMORPG classes out there." -- Honestly..? Honestly... A magical AOE Blade class -- that is what they would consider different/unique to other mmorpgs? I just don't get it.
Lao Profile Photo Members
Sep 28, 2012 - 9:07 AM
Lyn Blade Master? I'm with other's who are disappointed with this. Why do Lyns need to have Blade Masters remade just for them why can't they just have the original BM? (Maybe Lyns are more popular in KR?)
polednik Profile Photo Members
Sep 28, 2012 - 10:07 AM

View PostLao, on Sep 28, 2012 - 9:07 AM, said:

Totally agree with this. They should have original BM. And yes, I am sure that Lyn are so much popular in east. Ppl from asia always like things like this.

On the other hand i am not disappointed that new class isn't a gunner. I just dont like class that shoot from gun in MMORPG, bow or crossbow is ok, but not a gun.
Vile Samael Profile Photo Members
Sep 28, 2012 - 10:38 AM
My only disappointment regarding the Lyn BM is that TBM promised something new and unique. Lyn BM is just a mix of BM and Fencers from DOMO :/'' It's nice, yeah, but not really revolutionary as promised.

TBL** frickin' typo
Sekuiya Profile Photo Administrators
Sep 28, 2012 - 10:46 AM
Tsk, another Lyn only class. Wasn't summoner enough?! DX

Oh well, aside from that, those are very big and awesome updates, and the PvP fans couldn't be more happy!
Way to go Team Bloodlust! :big_smile:
Taekyu Profile Photo Members
Sep 28, 2012 - 11:30 AM
I am also honestly disappointed about the Lyn BM, mostly because I had my heart set on Jin BM, and while I find the changes on the class interesting... I will probably just roll a Lyn for them and a large part of me doesn't like to be that divided. I already overcame the race/class restrictions for this game, lol.

But the PVP news is a good counter to that disappointment, I'm stoked to see some actual PVP content being added. Definitely looks promising.
Garzel Profile Photo Members
Sep 28, 2012 - 11:43 AM

7th Wave - New Class, the Lyn Blade Master

Everything but this. This......I don't know what to think about this.

If you going to make the same "class" but eveything different because it's a Lyn and not a Jin...I mean.....It doesn't sound right. And the fact it sounds like a hybrid FM as well with there uber powerful "force grab" that us FM can't do to bosses but they can and AoE's and stuns make it sound like it going to dominate anything it walks into.

It also makes anyone who didn't want to be a summoner prolly want to go Lyn also because it sounds like they are the jack of all trades and if you got skill master of it all

I hope this dosen't blow back in there face.
Seraphy Profile Photo Members
Sep 28, 2012 - 12:20 PM
This hardly seems like a new class. Kinda disappointing, even if I'm glad Lyns can be BMs again.
  • 5 Pages +