Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Vaporise

Glasses from adding B&S KR to Kakao Talk

5 posts in this topic

Has anyone had any luck doing this? I've not been able to add the name to my Kakao Talk but maybe it needs to be the KR version of Kakao talk.

Anyone else had any luck?

I have them :) There was a link that we had ingame... I can try searching it out when I log into the game later.

Edit: Go to tiny.cc/bnsglasses

Click the button, log in with BnS Account and you will recieve the Glasses per ingame mail. Make sure to claim them with the char you actually wanna use them on, you only get 1 pair!

Edited by Aari

Yo Aari, got a problem here :D I go to the link, log in, everything is fine, then I click the button and website tells me some gibberish ofc. Dunno if it is an error or "sucess", but I see nothing in-game. Might be coz I dunno how to get stuff from mail, coz I dunno where I retrieve mail, but.... halp?!

Yo Aari, got a problem here :D I go to the link, log in, everything is fine, then I click the button and website tells me some gibberish ofc. Dunno if it is an error or "sucess", but I see nothing in-game. Might be coz I dunno how to get stuff from mail, coz I dunno where I retrieve mail, but.... halp?!

Uh, there should be a little box at the bottom right of your screen, to the left of all the menus. If you click that it should open your Parcel Post with the Glasses in it, that is where you can claim them. If the box is not present, go to the Bank and use the 3rd button at the bottom left part. That is your parcel Post.