Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mizuki

Amazon MEGA sale

8 posts in this topic

Some of the prices are nice. But I need absolutely 0 of those games. Which means in a sense that their sale has completely taken $0 from me. Therefore it is a failure.

Black Friday indeed.

Thanks for sharing! What an amazing sale! That's why Amazon is the best. Getting Sly Cooper and Ratchet and Clank collections. Also getting SSX. All that for under $60 :laugh:

It's really too bad that games are costing more and more while Americans are earning less and less. These v-game companies will need to adjust to this. $60 for a game isn't looking all that great to me anymore.

My wallet is ready.

lol I had a feeling you were ready for this :laugh:

There's nothing that really interests me really, they're mostly mainstream/triple A titles :/

I want hardware sales for black friday D: maybe newegg will suprise me

Thanks for sharing! What an amazing sale! That's why Amazon is the best. Getting Sly Cooper and Ratchet and Clank collections. Also getting SSX. All that for under $60 :laugh:

It's really too bad that games are costing more and more while Americans are earning less and less. These v-game companies will need to adjust to this. $60 for a game isn't looking all that great to me anymore.

lol I had a feeling you were ready for this :laugh:

Yep, I stopped getting games from places like gamestop and best buy because there's usually a better deal online and if you shop at the right time there's going to be a good deal. Perfect example is Dishonored which recently released but can be purchased for $35

Dishonored for 25$ is a possible pick up but we'll see. I doubt i'll get it in the end