Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Hisano

Leviathan

8 posts in this topic

Name:

I have no name, yet people seem to refer to me as Leviathan. Indeed, I would seem to be the embodiment of Envy.

Female

Unknown. A young woman which upon physical inspection would be between 18 and 25 years old.

Race:

Jin

Characteristics:

A scar over my blood red left blind eye, I am hard to miss. Why do I know this? Someone told me. He... told me that staring into my eyes was like staring into a deep red puddle of blood. I am frail-looking, with white skin, white hair and cold lips. Snow White, they said. Though, truth be told, I do not know whether or not these things are true. After all, I cannot see for myself.

Appearance:

A few weeks ago, I was handed this scroll by a frightened villager, whom I met during my travels. He told me that in return for sparing his life, he would give me this fine scroll containing a painting of me. I was not really planning to kill him, but I accepted the gift, not wanting to refuse his offer.

*scroll being looked for in the stash* Found it!

post-22353-0-52099500-1352814754_thumb.pngpost-22353-0-23080900-1352814769_thumb.png

Personality: Introvert, Stubborn, Foolish, Proud yet insecure.

Interests and likes/dislikes:

Listening to the birds and feeding them

The silent solitude under the friendly shade of a tree - as long as nature surrounds the tree, and the birds can be heard probably gossipping in an unintelligible language

Napping

Challenges

Helping people, though often ending in misunderstandings and the smell of fear enveloping the ones I help.

Practicing the ways of the Sword

Dislikes:

Darkness (When darkness falls, sounds fade and the relaxing background noise that is nature is reduced to almost nothing.)

Being misunderstood

Evil

Foresters and other manners of people who threaten nature

Cowardice

Fears:

Standing on a rock surface, where the vibrations from the ground do not reach my ears, causing a complete lack of control and overview over my surroundings and my current situation

Magic - Magic does not convey feelings, it does not make unnecessary sounds. Magic is quiet and light. You do not feel the weight of your consequences, and as such, I have sworn to rely on the weight of my trusty blade, so that I make sure never to forget the weight and consequences of my actions.

That man.

Seeing the world again

Edited by Hisano

Thank you :) My story will be heard soon.

Temporary update:

Started work on the story of Leviathan (spoiler: Later given the name Hisano by a certain someone). No ETA yet, but it'll be out when I've got some material :)

Will be updating this soonish. Got vacation next week :P

I play on the same server as the loli power guild :)

Merged with my new topic concerning my literary work (Working title: Marinesnow of Orion)