Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Uso

お早う!OHAYOU ! ^__^

21 posts in this topic

Hi guys! My name is Alessandro, but you can call me Uso , or Usotsuki, the one you like the most. I'm an italian boy (as you can guess by the name ) of 25 years old who loves MMORPG. I've set my eyes on Blade & Soul a long time ago ,but I had never got the opprtunity nor the time to join a forum focused on this game. I don't know a lot about it(that's probably the main reason I would like to join your group) but it has the ingredients i'm looking for. Aion has become boring, Guild Wars 2 is good, but I'm not meant for it . The only games that are stealing my time are Soul Calibur V and Dota 2......so i'm looking for somenting more .

I don't know what else should I say....I'm a waiter, I'm studying japanese on my own( I still suck....doh!) my english is really awful(I'm really sorry about that), I love manga and anime.

I'm probably boring you to death so I'll end here my presentation.

I hope we can get along in the future.

Thanks for your time . ^____^

Mata ne!

Hi guys! My name is Alessandro, but you can call me Uso , or Usotsuki, the one you like the most. I'm an italian boy (as you can guess by the name ) of 25 years old who loves MMORPG. I've set my eyes on Blade & Soul a long time ago ,but I had never got the opprtunity nor the time to join a forum focused on this game. I don't know a lot about it(that's probably the main reason I would like to join your group) but it has the ingredients i'm looking for. Aion has become boring, Guild Wars 2 is good, but I'm not meant for it . The only games that are stealing my time are Soul Calibur V and Dota 2......so i'm looking for somenting more .

I don't know what else should I say....I'm a waiter, I'm studying japanese on my own( I still suck....doh!) my english is really awful(I'm really sorry about that), I love manga and anime.

I'm probably boring you to death so I'll end here my presentation.

I hope we can get along in the future.

Thanks for your time . ^____^

Mata ne!

Very nice to meet you and your English is actually quite good from what I have read. Welcome to the forums! :wave:

Thank you guys^^. Wow!This forum is amazing....probably too many informations for just a man XD . I'm going to spend a ton of time to read so many interesting threads. >_<

should take a look at guilds too if they interest you

よろしくお願いしますAlessandroくん

楽しんで

Yoroshuku onegai shimasu Alessandro-kun.

tanoshinde.

Edited by Itachi.Uchiha

Greetings!

Japanese 101 time

Ohayo is usually written in kana alone which would make it おはよう

Welcome to the forums!

Hi Uso! Finally, an italian fellow ^^

Hope you'll enjoy your stay here, waiting for the game release in Europe :biggrin:

Ciao!! I'm already enjoying it XD !! I think you are going to be the target of my stalking for news and advices dude^^

Ohayou gozaimasu, Usotsuki-san!

Nice to meet you. I'm Kitsune. I think your english is relatively excellent.

Kitsune-san you make me blush ^__^".

I'm happy you love Italy Hakurei-san;

Japanese <3 I love your country ^^

Ciao!! I'm already enjoying it XD !! I think you are going to be the target of my stalking for news and advices dude^^

Ahah well i've to get them first! Not enough time to be daily updated, but i'll do my best....in exchange you'll teach me japanese as soon as you learnt it :big_smile:

Ahah well i've to get them first! Not enough time to be daily updated, but i'll do my best....in exchange you'll teach me japanese as soon as you learnt it :big_smile:

It's a deal LilLyn XDDD

どうぞ よろしく

Nothing wrong with your english, from what I see. If you'd like, we can exchange words and learn Japanese together. I"m also interested in speaking Italian.

:0

Welcome to the Dojo!! =) I hope you have a great time with us n.n

By the way... why do you call yourself Usotsuki ? xD that's a bad adjective...

Welcome to the Dojo!! =) I hope you have a great time with us n.n

By the way... why do you call yourself Usotsuki ? xD that's a bad adjective...

Nah, don't worry Haneul,I’m not a good liar, and that makes me a good liar, because liars are bad, and bad liars are good....If you know what I mean :embarrassed:

どうぞ よろしく

Nothing wrong with your english, from what I see. If you'd like, we can exchange words and learn Japanese together. I"m also interested in speaking Italian.

:0

This would be amazing! But i warn you, I'm a strict teacher :confident:

Kidding XDDD

Edited by Uso