Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Eternal

Hey you. yeah YOU. We're friends now.

16 posts in this topic

HI FRIEND, 20 year old male university student looking to meet fellow prospective BnSers

Hello very nice to meet you :big_smile:

Well, that's escalated quickly ^^

Hi Eternal, welcome to the Dojo!

Uhm, i'm killing time with all new games i "bought" (nothing illegal here :silly: ), like Dishonored, Future Soldier, Borderlands 2.....oh, you mean online games? mmmh, Dragon Nest and Team Fortress2 (i so damn love it <3)

Maybe you have Steam? :adore:

Anyway, enjoy your stay on the forum!

Hehe I have steam but I don't really play anything anymore. Most of my steam time was Counter-Strike 1.6

Now I'm just playing Starcraft 2, Heroes of Might and Magic III (Super old game), and yeah minecrafT? haha I also recently quit Tera online.

Hiya! I've been playing Vindictus and DFO, and a bunch of League of Legends.

Welcome bro. You can check my profile for the games im playing. So many lol.

Hi man ! I'm new 2, and I hope we can get along well ! See you around^^.

P.S.: If you have Steam , DOta 2 is a must right now !try it XD

Hi there new friend!

Enjoy your stay here.

Im just playing Blade and Soul Korea and Tera EU until B&S EU comes out.

Sometimes I also enjoy playing a round of LoL (Dota doesnt start for me for some reason).

If you have steam and don't mind single player games I'd say you should try out The binding of Isaac, its awesome :big_smile:

I have steam but I never really played Dota, hehe. League of legends is the only MOBA i've really played. I tried HON but I was too lazy to relearn all the champions and their skills.

Thanks! I wish I could play Blade and Soul Korea :( I do know a few friends from Korea, maybe they'd let me use their KSN xD I'm waiting for BnS NA but who knows when that'll happen. I haven't played LoL in a really long time, just started up again, but since I'm on wireless and lag I haven't been playing. A new modem should be here Friday so hopefully I don't lag anymore.

One of my apartment mates has the binding of Isaac, maybe i'll take a look. The only Single player games I've truly played are Portal 1/2 and Heroes of Might and Magic (HOM). HOM III in my opinion, is one of the best games, considering how old it is, and how unbelievable amount of game play there is. Even though it's old, I still think the graphics and sounds are really nice. Not to mention it's super cheap now a days. You should check it if you like or are interested in turn based strategy games. (Build up City/Economy/Army and go conquer others)