agreatfool

One Click Costume Replacement Mod Tool

986 posts in this topic

14 hours ago, kaigame said:

update the tool, instructions are in the first post, additional instructions are in this thread.

Basically the first post has a link to the github download site, which has the instructions for updating. The download you have probably has missing files, so download the complete installer from the github page. Make sure it works as some of the files(setting.json) and others may have changed.

Once the tool works, follow the instructions, and wait 12+ hours for the process to complete.

Hi, I tried to update but I couldn't do what it said i couldn't find in file " grunt %action% --stack --verbose & pause > nul " is there any easy that I can put skin into one click costume replacement. and I just download some of your posted costumes but I have no idea how to make that work. again thank you very much, and your costumes are awesome! 

Screenshot (5).png

Screenshot (6).png

Screenshot (8).png

Edited by midnight2

Did you edit the run.bat file?

I can't see that in your steps, only searching for it.

6 hours ago, kaigame said:

Did you edit the run.bat file?

I can't see that in your steps, only searching for it.

that is the problem I couldn't edit that. it says "opting.exe is not recognized...." and there are 3 run.bat files 

Database updated using KR client.

Database: http://www.mediafire.com/file/qkyuie50np2ab9f/database.7z

Imgs: http://www.mediafire.com/file/gbq95aqakan98ox/costume_add.7z

Extract costume_add to "BladeSoulTool\VS_GUI\BladeSoulTool\tmp\costume" and database to root folder.

Obs: only costume imgs for now i will generate attach and wep img later.

screenshot_2017_02_04_at_18_52_27.jpg

@Ashllay Oh wow that's so helpful! I've been trying to update the database for so long but then I gave up :< You're a lifesaver, Ashllay! :D We should upload updated files whenever there are any and maybe include them in the original post for easy accessibility to those who failed like I did .-.

18 hours ago, Ashllay said:

Extract costume_add to "BladeSoulTool\VS_GUI\BladeSoulTool\tmp\costume" and database to root folder.

thank you so much!

Anyone can help me pls.
everytime when i view 3D model of any outfit, i get UEviewer freezed. 
And when i make database of my client, it has same problem when one screenshot of model is taken

Untitled.png

I don't get what went wrong here...I did everything T_T

Screenshot_14.png

not sure where you are running these commands, but it should be from a windows admin command prompt, not from within nodejs

also, ensure you have all of the files(doenload from the github page link in the first post)

Edited by kaigame

I followed all your instructions, but when I start the tool the screen fills with errors and can't use the tool at all!

5 hours ago, kaigame said:

not sure where you are running these commands, but it should be from a windows admin command prompt, not from within nodejs

also, ensure you have all of the files(doenload from the github page link in the first post)

I figured it out, I was running nodejs itself instead of from the BladeandSoulTool folder. The commands worked after that :DD

I can't find this hairstyle ;-; And I'm not really sure how to update the mod tool. 

Screenshot_7.png

50 minutes ago, Uni~ said:

I can't find this hairstyle ;-; And I'm not really sure how to update the mod tool. 

Screenshot_7.png

You won't find it unless you update the DB.

There is a post with an updated DB here, not sure how current it is. If i have time this weekend, i'll post something myself, although my DB is polluted with extra costumes.

6 hours ago, kaigame said:

You won't find it unless you update the DB.

There is a post with an updated DB here, not sure how current it is. If i have time this weekend, i'll post something myself, although my DB is polluted with extra costumes.

Thank you~

On 2/4/2017 at 11:21 PM, Ashllay said:

Thanks! Much appreciated.

I have an issue however, 70009 alternate texture doesnt apply. And 010100 brakes the client. Any ideas?

ps. offtopic, I cant register and download UPK Manager, cant mail the admin nothing, everything I do on that site gives me 502 error.

34 minutes ago, gandyddd said:

Thanks! Much appreciated.

I have an issue however, 70009 alternate texture doesnt apply. And 010100 brakes the client. Any ideas?

ps. offtopic, I cant register and download UPK Manager, cant mail the admin nothing, everything I do on that site gives me 502 error.

I have no problem with either of those costumes, any specific race?

Is your DB updated?

Did you update it yourself? (from the screenshot, i guess not)

1 hour ago, kaigame said:

I have no problem with either of those costumes, any specific race?

Is your DB updated?

Did you update it yourself? (from the screenshot, i guess not)

Race GonMale, i updated with the files Ashllay uploaded.

70009 alternate is a Blue Porcelain reskin010100 is the BT raven mask, previously 010100 would always give me an error when trying to run client, now if i equip the item the game freezes.

UPDATE I figured out the mat for 70009(00044731.upk) wasnt being copied to the mod folder. I did it manually and it worked.

Edited by gandyddd

There's something wrong with my icons, the tool doesn't create any icons to use nor does it read any icons I copy over even after re-running the update making sure they're there, it gets the .tga files then copies them over for converting but it doesn't convert them for some reason, no errors or anything.

Spoiler

oj1iyd.jpg

Edit: Actualy, the shooter script doesn't create any files either... The hell's wrong with this thing x.x;

Edited by Chiroyo

This has happened to be a few times, but re-running the full update always fixed it.

You did complete the last steps right? copying the tga's to the correct folders?

Don't you mean PNGs it's supposed to make in the database subfolders? Cuz it makes the icon TGAs in "database\icon\tga" and nothing else past that point, doesn't create the PNG files it's supposed to.
It worked before, updated my DB twice but now it refuses to create the files, been trying for 3 days on 2 different machines, trying previously working tool and completely new downloaded tools with the same result :|

Edited by Chiroyo

Does the message appear each time i want to swap ?

On 23/02/2017 at 3:06 PM, Chiroyo said:

Don't you mean PNGs it's supposed to make in the database subfolders? Cuz it makes the icon TGAs in "database\icon\tga" and nothing else past that point, doesn't create the PNG files it's supposed to.
It worked before, updated my DB twice but now it refuses to create the files, been trying for 3 days on 2 different machines, trying previously working tool and completely new downloaded tools with the same result :|

Wasn't infront on my PC at the time i wrote that, my memory isn't what it used to be, strange that its doing it on a new installation? Are you running the entire process or partial?

13 hours ago, Oh Nah Nah said:

Does the message appear each time i want to swap ?

Could you elaborate? i have no clue what you are talking about

4 hours ago, kaigame said:

Are you running the entire process or partial?

The entire thing from scratch, on 2 different machines too, absolutely no idea why it's happening.

1 hour ago, Chiroyo said:

The entire thing from scratch, on 2 different machines too, absolutely no idea why it's happening.

Have you added any costumes recently? or added anything like the wings? I'm just grasping at straws here :)