Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mimir

Heya ^.^

8 posts in this topic

Hey guys

My Name is Makka , A and i guess i have to introduce myself , Well im from Egypt - We dont ride camels or live in tents and NO iam not gettin electricity from a mysterious power coming out of a pyramid - Iam 22 years old and umm .. well i have a good history with MMO's Starting with KalOnline , Rappelz , 2Moons , Lineage2 , Aion and recently playing all the cbt's Of Tera and many other mmo's i forgot

Iam a metal head also - would be cool if there are some metal heads here as well - , I enjoy all kind of music aswell , T.V series and good movies ,

Oh and iam at my final year of college studying civil engineering

Anywayz i found about BnS like 2 ~3 years ago while surfing YouTube and i have to say i have to end my MMO history with this game as i guess i'll never quit it , i played BnS till lvl 16 and i got addicted but everything was bugged after that level

Looking forward to meet u all here and in game and i would love if someone show me the way around these forums like tell me what did i miss of CBT's and release dates etc etc

Have a good one ^.^

Yosh!

Welcome to the Dojo! Satisfy your need for BnS in our tasty forums! :D

Kal Online!? Loved that game, my first serious MMO (cause Runescape doesn't count in my mind xP)

Welcome to the dojo ~

Hope you ejoy our time here.

well you all may have your own ways to welcome someone,this is how roshi welcomes Makka

roshiwelcome.gif

Welcome to B&S Dojo where we inject ourselves with BnS media daily to try and keep our insanity at bay.

Edited by NoGrip

Welcome Makka, I believe your the second Egyptian that i met in the forum until now.. your kind is rare here biggrin.gif