Yuan

Blade & Soul Korean CBT is Here!

258 posts in this topic

gallery_2_9_35040.png

Blade & Soul CBT has finally arrived! The CBT will start on April 27th and last through May 1st!

The registration for the CBT will begin on the 15th and end on the 19th. Those of you who want to participate in this event should go to the Blade & Soul's homepage and register for the CBT before it's to late! Please keep in mind that this CBT event will be Korean only. NA/EU CBT dates are still unknown.

Team Bloodlust will be revealing a lot of content during the beta event. The CBT will feature level 1 through 20 content and will contain Blade & Soul's unique Qing Gong system. Team Bloodlust will also be treating us to In-game cinematics which will deliver the story in a very compelling and dynamic way, just as if you were watching a movie.

In other news, the Blade & Soul site will be getting a make-over; the site will have 3D modeled Blade & Soul characters and will contain different themed skin options for each race available in the game. Meaning all you Lyn fans out there can have cute Lyn skins set for Blade & Soul homepage. There will also be polls regarding the Blade & Soul classes, races and sex.

You can find this original article here.

Big thanks to Elimer for this wonderful news!

:joss_stick:

외쳐 블소!!

Not sure what it says, but thought I'd throw at you hungry hippos.

Apparently it's the same shitty pop up they have on the Korean B&S site. Nevermind!

Edited by Tashigi

Good news :3, i cant apply will u do it for me?

Edited by illusory_idiot

Not sure what it says, but thought I'd throw at you hungry hippos.

Apparently it's the same shitty pop up they have on the Korean B&S site. Nevermind!

Yep exact same thing as our news!

only one question. where can i get the original verison of that lyn pic?

Good news :3, i cant apply will u do it for me?

You need a KSSN. In other words, you need to be Korean mon. (Might not want to discuss the "other" methods -- they are quite illegal).

DO NOT ASK ME ABOUT KSSN. :joss_stick:

Yeah, it is not like Koreans get more than ONE KSSN per person.

One KSSN for one person is the law and you really shouldn't be asking people for KSSN.

You need a KSSN. In other words, you need to be Korean mon. (Might not want to discuss the "other" methods -- they are quite illegal).

i did the "other methods" on dragons nest but they have all translators blocked on the cbt sign up lol.

@Yuan who asked for a KSSN?....

Edited by illusory_idiot

Oh nice! Hopefully it isn't rushed though, then that'd be a HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE disappoint. By the way, is this for NA/EU? Or KR closed beta???

Who, from the dojo, is going to be accepted to this CBT to give us all the sweetness first hand!

Oh nice! Hopefully it isn't rushed though, then that'd be a HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE disappoint. By the way, is this for NA/EU? Or KR closed beta???

i wouldnt be alive to post this if it was for NA/EU...

This is Korean CBT, sadly NA would take a bit longer than Korea...

This almost makes me wish I was S.Korean!

Fabulous! Anyone who participates need to contact Wiki editors and relay any new information discovered.

Then, Wiki editors (or you!) can add more to the Wiki. We'll have a much happier Dojo (:!

Also, remember to take many screenshots!

also, does the translation include (or infomation from) the FAQ of CBT on the offical site?

This is awesome news!

Few things though....

1. Did they release any kind of system specs?

2. Could we get those new videos here up on the forum?

3. I reaaaaaaaalllllllly want to play >_<

Hey guys, guess what?

Blade & Soul CBT is HERE!!

Blade & Soul’s CBT will go on for 5 days during April 27th to May 1st. The registration for the CBT will begin on the 15th.

Content like cinematic movies and Qing Gong will be revealed, those of you who want to participate in this event should go to the Blade & Soul homepage and register for the CBT on the 15th of April to 19th.

This CBT will feature content up to level 20 from level 1. Blade & Soul's unique Qing Gong system will also be revealed!

In-game cinematic will deliver the story in a very compelling and dynamic way, just as if you were watching a movie.

Also the Blade & Soul site will be getting a make-over; the site will have 3D modeled Blade & Soul characters and will have theme skin options for each race available in the game. Meaning all you Lyn fans out there can have cute Lyn skins set for Blade & Soul homepage. There will also be polls regarding the Blade & Soul classes, races and sex.

You can find this original article here.

Big thanks to Elimer for this wonderful news!

20110415101434_d7a00cc4.jpg

Well, shit... I'm not Korean... No KSSN...

Edited by Epzilon

races_ryn.jpg I like the new lyn picture

A lot of new combat movies for all classes, with more polished armor it seems.

Guess they have been busy.

Good luk to Koreans.... Europeans and Americans need to wait more!!!! Sadly....

Try the game and bring the news to us... ^^