Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lightrick7

dance mod

13 posts in this topic

251BFF3358CCCEDE17F8A026502F3358CCCEEA13B114

253DA24A5870B89430345B26483D4B573F386B04B774

 

Large capacity posting with links

i'm dance mod studying but before "pole dance" , "boom dance" I want to try a new motion like this.

Can you get information here?

 

 

The other dance is on the blog.
 

 

Edited by Lightrick7
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Lightrick7 said:

Thank you for your reply.

But I am looking for a way to add new motion.
Not a finished file

pm me to talk about this,im in the process of figuring out how the file works aswell.
actually add me on discord Airix#7301,because i cant even view my inbox on bnsdojo.

Edited by Airix
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not sure why but the 2 male lyn files keep crashing on load.

 

Anyway someone actually got around to editing these huh, i'v planned to do this my self when I had time but for me it seems it's gonna take another month or 2 since i'm leveling 10...8 now, accounts to max before doing anything else.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2017. 3. 18. at 7:33 PM, Airix said:

pm me to talk about this,im in the process of figuring out how the file works aswell.
actually add me on discord Airix#7301,because i cant even view my inbox on bnsdojo.

i do not use. discord. 

Is it mandatory?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2017. 3. 21. at 7:57 AM, Mushi said:

Not sure why but the 2 male lyn files keep crashing on load.

 

Anyway someone actually got around to editing these huh, i'v planned to do this my self when I had time but for me it seems it's gonna take another month or 2 since i'm leveling 10...8 now, accounts to max before doing anything else.

um. Can not bring up an Lyn male image?

English is poor. (google translate) What does leveling mean?

Who is Max? 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Lightrick7 said:

i do not use. discord. 

Is it mandatory?

know any other way to directly talk to me besides dojo then?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Lightrick7 said:

um. Can not bring up an Lyn male image?

English is poor. (google translate) What does leveling mean?

Who is Max? 

I laughed harder than I should.

 

Yes, the image were broken but it's fixed now.

 

Leveling is level, that number on the bottom left of your screen. Max is the level number.

 

Aside from that. Are you planning to release these after you're done working on them?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That GonF dance for the Lyn male is hilariously adorable lol.

 

Is there a download link for it?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 18.03.2017 at 0:03 PM, Lightrick7 said:

251BFF3358CCCEDE17F8A026502F3358CCCEEA13B114

253DA24A5870B89430345B26483D4B573F386B04B774

 

Большая емкость проводки со ссылками

я танец мод изучения, но до "танца на пилоне", "бум танец" Я хочу попробовать новое движение, как это.

Вы можете получить информацию здесь?

 

 

Другой танец на блоге.
 

 

Hi, can you please give all the dance on Lyn-girl?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.