Tatte Seigi

help with UPK for black and red costume 65044

5 posts in this topic

Hi,

Every time I try to replace hongmoon with costume 65044 (see first pic attached) using OneClick tool I end up with the "stone" version (color 2 - second pic attached). Does anyone have a UPK to get the original 65044 in red and black to work? it's for Jin_F btw.

Thanks heaps guys :)

Clipboard01.jpg

Clipboard02.jpg

The data shown in blade and soul tool seem ok

Mesh: 00011381 - Material: 00011380 - Texture: 00011379

Yet I had the same problem once with this outfit, I think it's confusing material with col1material

If you don't know how to let me know what outfit you want to replace and I can try hex editing it.

UE_Viewer_2017-01-11_02-45-09.png

UE_Viewer_2017-01-11_02-45-26.png

UE_Viewer_2017-01-11_02-45-35.png

hey thx. I managed to get it to work by extracting the textures in UPK manager and then copying the normal red and black one over the concrete texture one's name and then repacking as a new UPK. I started editing the red and black one too and removed the ribbon and metal stuff. It looks a little rough but it's a start. Let the modding begin :)

:o Please do share once you finish it, my sin would love it for sure

yeah will share for sure once i get my head around paint.net and get some costumes that actually look good and not just frankenstien hack jobs :) it seems theres quite a lot of costumes that have empty space under the textures so you can't just delete every part you like. just the overlaid textures etc. pretty much anything not attached directly to the body can be removed I think