xEndless

BnS Buddy [Based on BnS-Ark] Fix Loading screens!

Should i keep this tool updated?   106 members have voted

1. 1. Should i keep this tool updated?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Was this tool helpful for you?

• Yes
    • No

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

557 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, Mushi said:

Quesiton, is it possible to dual log using the xml? Looks like it but not sure. (Could use this to photo my lyn couple finally)

Like 2 connection running at the same time(same game running twice)?

10 minutes ago, Mushi said:

Mhmm

Thats a yes? (in my town it means hesitation) x')

2 minutes ago, Mushi said:

Lol that's a yes.

Are you capable of running the game twice with enough ram & memory?
Have you ever tried it?

Pretty sure my pc can handle it and no I haven't tried it. Only thing I did try was changing animations for the female lyn for female gon just to test if it would work or not, nope it didn but I think I know why and i'll try that out later after my nap.

You can multi-box. I was doing it to use the auction house on multiple characters and transfer gold when I played.

On 10/14/2016 at 11:27 PM, Noble_Cooper said:

An to be perfectly clear.... BnS-Ark (My buddy!) can't possibly, change the TW version of blade & soul.
<. < Specifically the loading screens.

(because i also have the TW.V.. & i kinda want to do it)

HI,  wtfast works for me, it lower my ping to manageable. btw im just using the trial xd but it works

10 hours ago, MiyakoProductions said:

You can multi-box. I was doing it to use the auction house on multiple characters and transfer gold when I played.

Tell me how Mommy!!!!!! I need my lyn couples together now!

2 hours ago, Mushi said:

Tell me how Mommy!!!!!! I need my lyn couples together now!

http://hotkeynet.com/

It requires multiple pc's.

http://www.lavishsoft.com/downloads/Lavish.ISBoxerBundle.exe

This one requires only 1 pc, multiple instances of the game, let's hope your rig is powerful :P

I was using VMWare for it. Although I will also say that it may be possible without any virtualization at all. Doing tests this week on it as a feature in BnSark 2 to go along with Anti-GameGuard.

It's nice to know you're going to finish BnsArk in your end and also adding anti-gameguard to it. But, please say it in your own topic, as it is disrespectful to the topic owner, as himself stated the following
"Q & A
Before asking any questions please read the Q & A.
Any questions? Please reply to the topic(has to be topic related only, no derailing plz).
Please don't spam my inbox :)

Thank you.

I read the post... it is a sad day..... you are going Jinsoyu because of poverty you are saying............

Bump: Update 4.5 Released!

PS: I noticed 2 bugs already (The tab switched and maximize visible from start) I will fix these tomorrow <3

Bump again: Update 4.6 Released!

Edited by xEndless

Just a quick one, i have an email address that is two digits too long for the ingame login screen, is this something that you can expand?

I can't use the tool with this account at all :(

1 hour ago, kaigame said:

Just a quick one, i have an email address that is two digits too long for the ingame login screen, is this something that you can expand?

I can't use the tool with this account at all :(

My solution for this would be to create a new email on a different email provider
such as hotmail aka outlook or gmail.

why? I don't know if the login is hardcoded.

Login here: https://login.ncsoft.com/login

Then do this on account settings tab at the top
e7cd74d8023b4fa596a10114eaa066de.png

Edited by xEndless

Yeah, i think thats a better plan, 

easier than recoding, i'll sign up to another account somewhere, 

Thanks for the advice :)

Please, I need help. Whenever I try to press patch it always says "Error: Could not patch client! 

untitled.JPG

5 hours ago, Maimai123 said:

Please, I need help. Whenever I try to press patch it always says "Error: Could not patch client! 

untitled.JPG

Please would you paste me your fullpath to your config.dat?
I see in the logs you used custom path.
You can set it properly in the settings page :3

After that, try re-start the tool and try patching it again. IF it still dosen't work, send me the log and the path :)

How do you use the mod manager for voice packs? Is it not possible? I've tried dumping the upk files into the mod folder BnS Buddy creates, as well as creating a folder for those upk files, dumping them in there and then putting that folder in the mod folder but that doesn't seem to accomplish anything. Am I missing something? :thinking:

Also what does the unattended feature do to stop you from getting kicked? It's not considered botting is it?

1 hour ago, Teisho said:

How do you use the mod manager for voice packs? Is it not possible? I've tried dumping the upk files into the mod folder BnS Buddy creates, as well as creating a folder for those upk files, dumping them in there and then putting that folder in the mod folder but that doesn't seem to accomplish anything. Am I missing something? :thinking:

Also what does the unattended feature do to stop you from getting kicked? It's not considered botting is it?

well unattended is used as a way to prevent being kicked, but also removes notices. It's not considered botting since it's a game's feature itself.

Would you explain me what you did about the mod manger feature in images? Sorry, i'm more visual x')

It doesn't have anything to do with anti-afk kicking. Please provide correct information if you are going to say what something is.

UNATTENDED: Set as unattended. Disable anything requiring feedback from user.

https://udn.epicgames.com/Three/CommandLineArguments.html

Feedback in UE3 is referring to message boxes like the "Ambiguous Package Error", not user input in the game.

[Q] Why did you make this tool?

[A] BnS-Ark was *initially* no longer updated by it's owner that moved onto a different project.

[Q] Is the "owner" coming back to keep BnS-Ark updated?

[A] She/He did for version 2.0, have no idea when or if she/he will keep it up.

Once again, I never once left. The whole time I was doing work in other games I was still posting updates related to BnSark and tutorials for BnS on my website. Stop implying I left and/or won't be continuing my work. This is the very reason why I am including anti-gg and anti-frostguard for the 4game RUS client in my next release.

Edited by MiyakoProductions

7 minutes ago, MiyakoProductions said:

It doesn't have anything to do with anti-afk kicking. Please provide correct information if you are going to say what something is.

https://udn.epicgames.com/Three/CommandLineArguments.html

Feedback in UE3 is referring to message boxes like the "Ambiguous Package Error", not user input in the game.

unattended feature didn't remove the "Ambiguous Package Error" for me or team zer0 while testing.
that's the reason why I provided a different Mod manager. Tho when I leave the game on with unattended for more than 5 hours (went shopping for food, etc) came back and still logged in, not able to do so when it's not ticked enabled. the little notice that pops up when in-game that requires your feedback before it kicks you. It won't appear and won't bug you.