stricq

UPKManager Can Now Rebuild BnS Packages with Modified Textures

98 posts in this topic

last euro will work, last RU - error like u write.

Thanks, I managed to do retexture and see it on character screen, but after loading screen it crashes. Is there a way to disable texture streaming manually without bnsark, because it doesnt support ru off? Or what editor and DXT sompression to use to avoid this crashes? I use photoshop with nvidia dds plugin, saved in DXT3 and DXT5 with or without mipmaps, but no luck...

Thanks, I managed to do retexture and see it on character screen, but after loading screen it crashes. Is there a way to disable texture streaming manually without bnsark, because it doesnt support ru off? Or what editor and DXT sompression to use to avoid this crashes? I use photoshop with nvidia dds plugin, saved in DXT3 and DXT5 with or without mipmaps, but no luck...

man how'd u even manage to get the retexture seen on character screen?

i'm able to retex but it always shown as invisible instead, used disable texture streaming from bnsark so i don't crash, but my character become invisible instead and only her head shows lol. tried things but useless since i'm unable to repack the .dds files in export folder.

man how'd u even manage to get the retexture seen on character screen?

i'm able to retex but it always shown as invisible instead, used disable texture streaming from bnsark so i don't crash, but my character become invisible instead and only her head shows lol. tried things but useless since i'm unable to repack the .dds files in export folder.

Well, my only guess is alpha channel. Check you are not losing it with compression and its not black. If you have error while rebuild in manager, check you export folder dont have any extra files and folders like backups and copies etc. And check you have "mod" folder in game's "CookedPC" folder.

Also, some guys on previous pages wrote that some outfits work and some dont.

Well, my only guess is alpha channel. Check you are not losing it with compression and its not black. If you have error while rebuild in manager, check you export folder dont have any extra files and folders like backups and copies etc. And check you have "mod" folder in game's "CookedPC" folder.

Also, some guys on previous pages wrote that some outfits work and some dont.

ah might be that some outfits don't work. as i don't have extra files or folders, i have "mod" folder in "cookedpc" folder, and i don't think it's alpha channel because i tried exporting then repack immediately without even touching it but still shown as invisible.

thanks for the info tho, i'll research a bit more again, it's profane jiangshi outfit by the way.

And... i cant download file and site won't open. Its broken down?

And... i cant download file and site won't open. Its broken down?

I have consolidated support onto my site at https forums.stricq.com (this site won't allow me to put the full url.)

A new version has been released last week and my site contains several good tips for getting the best texture results in game.

I have consolidated support onto my site at https forums.stricq.com (this site won't allow me to put the full url.)

A new version has been released last week and my site contains several good tips for getting the best texture results in game.

Thank you! Dont know why, but now site opens =\

Someone found a solution for the texture-quality problem?

Atm i'm using PS and safe the .dds in dxt3/ without MIP maps. Maybe someone tryed other formats or has a workaround?

can this be used to also mod fonts in game ( like change crappy na to japan font for instance)

can this be used to also mod fonts in game ( like change crappy na to japan font for instance)

It's certainly possible but right now it does not have that capability.

thanks a lot for the program!!

i found my problem, apparently it's because i use version 1.3 to mod my profane jiangshi, now i'm using version 1.3.2 and it worked!!

it works flawlessly and i can just edit alpha channel then rebuild to get interesting results !

great program ! thank you

but im having kinda hard time to find costume textures does anyone have a list ? like 00033xx = Jingashi Costume Jinf or some list like that ?

Edited by asdasd212

Can some one help me with a problem I'm facing, 2 problems actually:

When I'm trying to use it with BnS TW, it displays a message saying VersionInfo_BnS.ini not found (or something similar).

I solved it by using it with BnS NA/EU, and it's working fine now. But any particular reason it won't work with TW?

Also, I'm not able to rebuild my exports. I followed the instructions on github, but alas!

I've searched every possible location where the rebuilt upk maybe at, but to no avail.

BTW, the status bar bar at the bottom follows this progression: Loading Remote Database... > Idle. And it stays Idle even when I click on Rebuild>Rebuild Selected Exports.

Kindly help me solve this problem.

Thanks.

Can some one help me with a problem I'm facing, 2 problems actually:

When I'm trying to use it with BnS TW, it displays a message saying VersionInfo_BnS.ini not found (or something similar).

I solved it by using it with BnS NA/EU, and it's working fine now. But any particular reason it won't work with TW?

Also, I'm not able to rebuild my exports. I followed the instructions on github, but alas!

I've searched every possible location where the rebuilt upk maybe at, but to no avail.

BTW, the status bar bar at the bottom follows this progression: Loading Remote Database... > Idle. And it stays Idle even when I click on Rebuild>Rebuild Selected Exports.

Kindly help me solve this problem.

Thanks.

Since everyone decided to splendidly ignore me, I decided to get it to work by myself, and now it works. Still, thanks to everyone here.

Since everyone decided to splendidly ignore me, I decided to get it to work by myself, and now it works. Still, thanks to everyone here.

Please see my site for support: https ://forums.stricq.com

Please see my site for support: https ://forums.stricq.com

Unable to complete the registration on your forum.

"Your account is currently awaiting confirmation"

Confirmation letter does not come to an email, with friends the same.

Edited by Darkaction

Unable to complete the registration on your forum.

"Your account is currently awaiting confirmation"

Confirmation letter does not come to an email, with friends the same.

Looks like the forums can't connect to the mail server. I'll look into this tomorrow.

Still no confirmation email. Can you just remove download restriction please?

Email has been fixed. You can ask the site to resend the confirmation email.

I can't download from the https://forums.stricq.com/resources/upk-manager.1/   link.

Even after I register it says link unavailable.

Trying cloning the git link, but there seems to be something missing

---------------------------
Microsoft Visual Studio
Visual Studio cannot start debugging because the debug target 'C:\Users\...i\Desktop\UPKManager-master\UpkManager.Wpf\bin\Debug\UpkManager.Wpf.exe' is missing. Please build the project and retry, or set the OutputPath and AssemblyName properties appropriately to point at the correct location for the target assembly.
OK   

Edited by Roy360