MiyakoProductions

[ Release ] BnSArk 2.05 - Mod Manager and Editor

Do you use this tool?   140 members have voted

1. 1. Do you use this tool?

2. 2. Do you find it helpful?

3. 3. Should this be pinned?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

483 posts in this topic

^I would also like to know, couldnt decompile xml64.dat or config64.dat while xml.dat and config.dat decompiles. Thank you for bnsark :)

With this launcher, can I also use hair mods or is that entirely seperate?

7 hours ago, ghostgem said:

With this launcher, can I also use hair mods or is that entirely seperate?

Yes you can use any mods.

Would BnsArk be screwing with the game at all after the most recent game update? Just curious because my game keeps crashing and trying to troubleshoot what it could be

2 hours ago, DreddWulf said:

Would BnsArk be screwing with the game at all after the most recent game update? Just curious because my game keeps crashing and trying to troubleshoot what it could be

I have no idea but my BnsArk is working as intended. I even modded the new ivorymoon weapons and no problem at all.

This has probably been asked before, but is BnSark safe to use and not get banned for voice packs and disabling texture streaming? I used this tool in the past and I was banned for the usage of 3rd party tools which, I was able to get reverted of course. BnSArk with a voice pack mod was the only thing I was using. Looking back at past posts some people claim it was due to NCSoft doing false bans, however that seems too coincidental that at least quite a few of other people just here using this launcher all got false bans.

So has that really been the only time people using this tool have been banned? I didn't notice any recent posts claiming to have been banned and only have been using BnSArk, but I just wanted to make sure and play it on the safe side.

On 2/15/2017 at 11:10 PM, Valkenstien said:

This has probably been asked before, but is BnSark safe to use and not get banned for voice packs and disabling texture streaming? I used this tool in the past and I was banned for the usage of 3rd party tools which, I was able to get reverted of course. BnSArk with a voice pack mod was the only thing I was using. Looking back at past posts some people claim it was due to NCSoft doing false bans, however that seems too coincidental that at least quite a few of other people just here using this launcher all got false bans.

So has that really been the only time people using this tool have been banned? I didn't notice any recent posts claiming to have been banned and only have been using BnSArk, but I just wanted to make sure and play it on the safe side.

Dude I literally just got banned today, and the only reason I can think of is for using BnS ark Because I don't bot or hack or whatever. Friggen bullshit, I was led to believe by reading through this thread that Ncsoft does not mind if you use mods......Really pissed off right now. I sent ann appeal to appeal the ban, if they replly what do I say? Sorry I was using a mod program and I didn't know it was against the rules? or do I just play stupid? I just got my client working after days pf troubleshooting after the update....soooo annoying like wtf 4th day in a row i'm missing out on the event 

6 hours ago, DreddWulf said:

Dude I literally just got banned today, and the only reason I can think of is for using BnS ark Because I don't bot or hack or whatever. Friggen bullshit, I was led to believe by reading through this thread that Ncsoft does not mind if you use mods......Really pissed off right now. I sent ann appeal to appeal the ban, if they replly what do I say? Sorry I was using a mod program and I didn't know it was against the rules? or do I just play stupid? I just got my client working after days pf troubleshooting after the update....soooo annoying like wtf 4th day in a row i'm missing out on the event 

What did you do? What has been modified? What mods have you applied? explain in details how you ended like that.

You can't blindly accuse a 3rd party tool that dosen't bind to the .exe. They stated themselves
If it's not detected by gg then we don't care. (similar to that)

Edited by xEndless