Hero1711

Project Izanami [English Translation for CN/KR/JP/TW]

893 posts in this topic

Hi there - i've got an issue with the graphics display since the new update, not sure if it's due to it. I used to leave the 'disable display scaling' unchecked so that the game will give me a better framerate at the cost of the sharpness of the images, but now it seems as though that was 'checked' - everything is nice and sharp now, but my framerate has been halved... how to i revert those settings?

Edit: I'm an idiot - just checked the client.exe itself, and found that it was checked on that one. Unchecking reverted it.

Edited by LuxA

umm.... I downloaded the Visual Pack from the google drive but when I want to update it from izunami.... It says it can't find 7zG.exe. Where is it? I don't see the file either.

e3f59201777e255667740353e0c3f5df.png

Am I downloading the right VisualPack?? I mean I went to the "Visual Pack" tab in google drive, and then I downloaded the "EnglishVisualPack" on the right side.

Edited by Miami

59 minutes ago, Miami said:

umm.... I downloaded the Visual Pack from the google drive but when I want to update it from izunami.... It says it can't find 7zG.exe. Where is it? I don't see the file either.

e3f59201777e255667740353e0c3f5df.png

Am I downloading the right VisualPack?? I mean I went to the "Visual Pack" tab in google drive, and then I downloaded the "EnglishVisualPack" on the right side.

7zG.exe comes with Hero1711BnSLauncher.exe.

18 hours ago, Hero1711 said:

7zG.exe comes with Hero1711BnSLauncher.exe.

This my error can u help me ?

Error.png

49 minutes ago, MaouZunGuen said:

This my error can u help me ?

A critical bug has been found in the launcher itself, so I disabled auto update. It's been re-enabled but you need the new version or you might encounter that bug.

Edited by Hero1711

2 hours ago, Hero1711 said:

A critical bug has been found in the launcher itself, so I disabled auto update. It's been re-enabled but you need the new version or you might encounter that bug.

Ok i wait you fix this bug ! good luck bro !

Pleaseee help me,i cant find the "launcher.exe",its only have the "NClauncherS"

Untitled.png

Edited by luxorious

This comes out when I tried to browse the visual pack :(

Cant do automatic update either coz it said something went wrong

dddddddd.jpg

Edited by grnlizard
Opps nevermind, I just have to restart my pc, it works now, my bad.

I have been trying to get it to work since morning but nothing seems to work or close to it, i'm trying on KR BnS, Is it update yet or not yet? and also i notice is the guide is different than the what i can do since the launcher been update few times 

Untitled1.png

Untitled2.png

Hi Izanami 

I have wanted to ask :)

is it possible to have Japan Font 

i think have many people like Font is Server.JP and I am one of many >_<

can you import or not 

thank you Izanami 

The newest video he posted worked for me so smooth and easy ! tested on KR version, but not everything is translated 

Edited by Basil

On 12/28/2016 at 11:48 AM, Hero1711 said:

hi Hero,

I try using bnsdat to decompress xml.dat it's working, but when I try to decompress xml64.dat it's not working, care to share the tools for it? I want to translate into my language

Is it possible for anyone to upload the files in the google drive doc to Mega? Having trouble accessing the drive

Whenever i click on 'Update' in version. A message appears "something went wrong, Hero1711 Blade and soul launcher could not check for updates! error: HTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden" . ALready tried restarting my pc, cleaning caches, uninstalling/reinstalling izanami, redownloading and installing it again... any fix?

5 hours ago, Penguinata said:

Whenever i click on 'Update' in version. A message appears "something went wrong, Hero1711 Blade and soul launcher could not check for updates! error: HTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden" . ALready tried restarting my pc, cleaning caches, uninstalling/reinstalling izanami, redownloading and installing it again... any fix?

Are you sure that you got 403 right after clicking ONLY the "Update" button?

And which "Update" button? If Patch, what region and language? If Pack, what Pack and language?

Edited by Hero1711

everytime i login, the ingame settings keep resetting (UI position, profanity filter,etc.) Is there any way to not make them reset?

Hey , i'm trying to log into the KR servers but i get this message http://prntscr.com/duuahw

Does it mean the servers are under maintenance or something ? Or i just fucked up?

Thanks

1 minute ago, Elneth said:

‎??? Я получаю эту ошибку вы знаете, что происходит?: 3‎

No...

Just wondering... does this translation include the quests? And if so, is it the same as the crappy localised NA/EU release or an original translation?

Also, will it work for the JP version or just the TW version?

Thank you very much! :)

1 hour ago, Dr_Dreem said:

Just wondering... does this translation include the quests? And if so, is it the same as the crappy localised NA/EU release or an original translation?

Also, will it work for the JP version or just the TW version?

Thank you very much! :)

Afaik the translation is original and it's being done by people in here !!!

Project I. works for all the asian versions including KR , KR 64Bit , China , Taiwan , Jp