Revast

G★Star 2010 Coverage!

68 posts in this topic

Thank you Thank you Thank you

I want to say it 100 times or more but It not seem to be enough in what I got from you guys. (And I should be tread as spammer by that time :P)

Anyways thank you

It's mind boggling that we have this much information and G-Star has only just started. What more can they give us !?

Blade & Soul's System Analysis

Blade & Soul's interface, controls, combat and combos are finally explained, in great details I might ass! Thread includes screenshots of Blade & Soul.

Pssssst, Revast. Either that is one NASTY Freudian slip, or you just typo'd hilariously!

Awesome post. My brain huts from all the information, but I'm glad we finally have something!

Blade & Soul's interface, controls, combat and combos are finally explained, in great details I might ass! Thread includes screenshots of Blade & Soul.

Pssssst, Revast. Either that is one NASTY Freudian slip, or you just typo'd hilariously!

Awesome post. My brain huts from all the information, but I'm glad we finally have something!

Revast totally just trolled us all :(

It's mind boggling that we have this much information and G-Star has only just started. What more can they give us !?

Lots of info yes even more info yes but what more can they give us the hell if i know but we shall see what they do give us in truck loads more i hope :) haha :dreaming:

I just hope, that they won't recycle everything they already told...

I just hope, that they won't recycle everything they already told...

To be honest I'm struggling to think what more they could tell us, I mean the demo basically has to be the most up to date presentation of the game, and we've garnered all the information from the screenies / reviews of that. I hope they've still got some more juicy information up their sleeves but I'm pretty satisfied with what we've got already.

That being said part of me still hopes on the last day of G-Star they announce another class :P

Oops! Haha! That was a typo, "S" and "D" are right next to each other after all!

Hmm.. am I not looking enough?..

I can't seem to find where the "dates" of when is the betas will start.. Can someone pin point it out please?

I don't think any written in stone dates are released yet.

Heard news about Korea beta in December sometime though.

Hmm.. am I not looking enough?..

I can't seem to find where the "dates" of when is the betas will start.. Can someone pin point it out please?

Here's the thread you're looking for :smile:

Korean beta is scheduled for the end of the year.

North American/European beta is still to be determined.

I don't think any written in stone dates are released yet.

Heard news about Korea beta in December sometime though.

Oh.. I see, well thanks :baffle: .. was really looking forward to see some dates though...

Ontopic:

xP Everything's GREAT! really looking forward to the game even more! :haha:

Here's the thread you're looking for :smile:

Korean beta is scheduled for the end of the year.

North American/European beta is still to be determined.

Oh.. Cool, thanks! if the Korean is scheduled at the end of the year.. I can see a glimpse for the EU and US in 2011! :big_smile:

Well with all the flood of sweet B&S news I've had to visit the quartermaster about 4 times now for a new pair of pants and I may be the sole reason for the new swamp / pond outside of the Team Bloodlust's Head quarters.

Oh.. Cool, thanks! if the Korean is scheduled at the end of the year.. I can see a glimpse for the EU and US in 2011! :big_smile:

It's kinda difficult, but you never know. Let's hope then...

i think itll release in NA sooner then 2012. For one thing translators have a tendency to work fast now a days for games. As well as, people trying to get there games a products into the market. NCsoft korean started there site with Many languages right? Makes me feel like its gunna be out there soon cause there thinking about it!

i think itll release in NA sooner then 2012. For one thing translators have a tendency to work fast now a days for games. As well as, people trying to get there games a products into the market. NCsoft korean started there site with Many languages right? Makes me feel like its gunna be out there soon cause there thinking about it!

yea! i've seen the language select menu on the korean website too. at least that shows that the game is planned and developed with a global pov right from the beginning. yes, a release in east and west is obvious and far away from being secret, very likely. but it increases chances release dates could follow up closer...well, i just hold on to every single bit of 'good news'.

I'm actually kinda hoping ... what with it being heavily based Asian culture and whatnot ... that the audio will remain in Korean (or whatever it is currently in) and just have very well-translated subtitles in other languages. What do y'all think? :misdoubt: