Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Spirits

What Class Will You Play? What will your alts be?

170 members have voted

1. 1. What class do you think will be your main or most played?

2. 2. What classes besides your main will you be playing, your alternatives or "alts"?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

87 posts in this topic

Title says it all.

I really like PvP so with the latest round of nerfs I'm back to being a Female Jin Assassin named Antumbra (I have also been feeling very sneaky lately).

I will have a male Lyn Blade Master and female Gon Kung-Fu-Master named Felidae and Tigress/Empress as my alts.

So I ask you all. Who will your main be, who will your alts be, and what classes will they be?

Edited by Spirits of Vengeance

My main will be a Kun Force master, mainly becus I prefer ranged classes.

And the Summoner is the least possible class I gona play, that 1 is similar like the classic "hunter" class.

Damage on a distance and controling the pet movements and attacks.

And As ALT I think a Assasin. Why?, watched to much Naruto :big_smile:

Main's gonna be a Female Lyn Summoner, named either Eweca or Ryang Huan-Yong, depending on what's taken and if Ryang Huan-Yong will even fit.

Alt will be Male Lyn Blade Master named Ladeca or Jung-Su.

Second Alt will be Female Lyn Force Master named Palala or Su-Min Byeong.

LBM as my main and FM as my alt. But I am thinking of giving BM a try. :D

I am still thinking who should be my main and who would be my alt. Its between Kung Fu Master and Lyn Blade master. Not sure what I am going to name my Gon Kung Fu master but my Lyn will be name after a Pokemon, as for which one I don't know.

each account will have 5 character slots. just perfect for me.

my mains will be the 2 classes that appeared in B&S's very first trailer. KFM and Blade. these 2 classes are really fun for me.

my alts will be the 3 classes introduced in the second trailer. Destroyer, FM and Ass. these 3 classes interest me, just not as much as KFM and blade, i'll play them for fun, and for knowledge's sake.

the 2 most recent classes to appear i won't play. summoner is far too boring for me, and swordmaster is far too similar to 2 already EXISTING classes that i already decided to play.

depending on what's taken and if Ryang Huan-Yong will even fit.

Second Alt will be Female Lyn Force Master named Palala or Su-Min Byeong.

name will not fit. you get about 12 or 13, can't remember which, characters for names.

spaces you can use, - cannot.

I do like concepts of KFM, BM and Destro. Most fun seems to be KFM so probably it going to be my main. But also I have doubt about balance in game, so it will affect my final decision with one going to be main and rest just alts. And I have strange feeling ability to block just single skill is far too low for melee class in game with that spam of skills...

Edited by Zenek

My main character will be a Lyn Blademaster.

For my alts i think i will play a Kun or Lyn Force Master and a Jin Assassin.

All my characters will be female.

Edited by Kethryes

Destroyer with Summoner and Gunmaster alt :yes:

I'm going to archive these common threads in the FAQ because we've asked this question at least 5 times already :laugh:

Assassin Main, Female KFM alt, and Male Lyn BM alt.

Male Lyn Blade Master Main, Female Destroyer, Male Jin Assassin.

each account will have 5 character slots. just perfect for me.

my mains will be the 2 classes that appeared in B&S's very first trailer. KFM and Blade. these 2 classes are really fun for me.

my alts will be the 3 classes introduced in the second trailer. Destroyer, FM and Ass. these 3 classes interest me, just not as much as KFM and blade, i'll play them for fun, and for knowledge's sake.

the 2 most recent classes to appear i won't play. summoner is far too boring for me, and swordmaster is far too similar to 2 already EXISTING classes that i already decided to play.

name will not fit. you get about 12 or 13, can't remember which, characters for names.

spaces you can use,- cannot.

So SuMin Byeong will. I might just use Palala, Ladeca and Eweca just for uniformity, then.

Also dude the red text startled me, you way overuse that.

Lyn blade master as main, primary alts lyn summoner/forcemaster, and planning to try all remaining classes eventually.

Kun Force Master

Jin Blade Master

Jin Assassin

Gon Kung-Fu Master

Gon Destroyer

I guess all of these are subject to change based on whatever the 8th class ends up being.

Gon Female Kung Fu Master as my main just because this class seems like alot of fun, never played a game where the class uses hes fists to fight, and really to me Kung Fu Master represents the martial arts style of the game very well.For my alts i will be going for Male Lyn Force Masters, just because i do not like the Kun and the way they look, Jin Female Assassin, i think i would rather go with the female cause the male characters to me look to feminine, I will also be making a Female Blade Master, again to me the male looks to feminine,and finally Male Lyn Blade Master.I will not be making my alts in this particular order.

P.S. I might change my mind on choosing female for the Jin if the character customization allows me to change that.

Edited by Sake

I know my main will be a female KFM. I originally wanted a Jin but now I might go with a Jin-looking Gon. My alt will be a male KFM. Gon of course~

My last alt will be a male Lyn BM. :3

Main will be a male Lyn blademaster named on of my irl nicknames, Alts will be a Kung fu master and an assassin I hope to turn into a gunmaster later. Too bad they scrapped the Jin FM concept cause I would get that instead of the kung fu master. I plan to use the character customation to it's fullest, and now some people should realize what I'm going for.

Female Gon Kung Fu Master as my first toon.

Boobs + booty + beatdowns = :confident:

I haven't decided between destroyer or assassin as my alt yet, I like playing both, but KFM playstyle is just so much more fun than any of the others.

Very true, when the 8th class shows up it will throw everything out of whack, :gloomy:

Im deciding if Destroyer or LBM should be my main..LBM has highest chance so..you can guess what my alt will be ...Can you also guess the name ;)?

My gues is, they first launch the game in EU/NA.

And about half year later they start with teasing trailers for the new class.

And then 3/4 year after the release they show the new one. :confident:

At first I was thinking of going Assassin, but now I'm leaning towards Kung Fu Master, and a Gunfu Master will takenumber 1 spot if it ever becomes an option.

Have been planning to play a Jin Kung-fu master since I saw the first video of a KFM,

after trying assassin abit I believe I'll have to roll one as my 1st alt after that probably a Destroyer.

(I will have to instantly make a Summoner name her Alice and get the black cat and name is Socrates)

Have been planning to play a Jin Kung-fu master since I saw the first video of a KFM,

after trying assassin abit I believe I'll have to roll one as my 1st alt after that probably a Destroyer.

(I will have to instantly make a Summoner name her Alice and get the black cat and name is Socrates)

Ellen.png