Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Pucky-Chan :3

Ohai

14 posts in this topic

Ohai.

I never played blade and soul , i upgraded my pc so i could play it.

I'm looking forward for the official release. I am excited to make new friends and to play :3

I saw in a video on youtube named ' Most anticipated games of 2013' there was a rumor that bns will be F2P , which probably is the only way i can play it >.>

Welcome to the Dojo! I hope you will enjoy your stay here and that you will make many friends to play with later on. :)

Welcome to the dojo~! =3 Always good to have another person supporting the game~

Sadly I can say that this game will probably be B2P or P2P for awhile before considering swapping to F2P =O

Alot of articles and statements by people saying it'll be F2P is mostly due to the NA/EU site saying

"NCSOFT is actively evaluating what gaming fans in Europe and the United States want, and we are committed to creating a business model that will meet our fans' expectations."

so mostly likely that means a price RANGE versus just flat being free, but don't quote me x3

Welcome to the dojo~! =3 Always good to have another person supporting the game~

Sadly I can say that this game will probably be B2P or P2P for awhile before considering swapping to F2P =O

Alot of articles and statements by people saying it'll be F2P is mostly due to the NA/EU site saying

"NCSOFT is actively evaluating what gaming fans in Europe and the United States want, and we are committed to creating a business model that will meet our fans' expectations."

so mostly likely that means a price RANGE versus just flat being free, but don't quote me x3

I see.

And glad to see that here are els players

I see.

And glad to see that here are els players

You play Elsword too~? =D

You have to gimme your name >:3 (though I'm currently being an Ara fiend in KR at the moment. I do play NA too~

Edited by ღKurori~Iaara-Haanღ

You play Elsword too~? =D

You have to gimme your name >:3 (though I'm currently being an Ara fiend in KR at the moment. I do play NA too~

My lv 60 vp got hacked. Tho i got bored of els, looking forward to cel.

awwww D: sorry to hear that~

What's Cel~? :surrender:

I think you new on els o.o

Code electra coming soon on NA

I think you new on els o.o

Code electra coming soon on NA

Ahhh xD I'm not used to the abbreviations for Elsword~ :embarrassed:

So Electra next for NA...hmm~ I was going to come back to NA when Trapping came out~ If not >w> I'll just stay in Korean Elsword playing Ara until she comes out in NA

Edited by ღKurori~Iaara-Haanღ

Ahhh xD I'm not used to the abbreviations for Elsword~ :embarrassed:

So Electra next for NA...hmm~ I was going to come back to NA when Trapping came out~ If not >w> I'll just stay in Korean Elsword playing Ara until she comes out in NA

The devs are trolling again. We don't know which comes third.

The devs are trolling again. We don't know which comes third.

Maybe they'll follow the same path as KR, they have been so far anyway. If they're on that path, Trapping would come next~

Then Raven, Eve, Chung~

In the same order they all released and what not~

*laughs*!! You noticed that Aisha Battle Mage route has bigger breasts than the other Aisha's~?

Eve is of course still flat

and Ara...is decently sized. She doesn't have intense jiggle animations like Rena though. Certain outfits and her results screen animation have jiggle though~

KR is going through the 'balance' update for everyone. Making alot of the classes better, nothing wrong with that. It's just wondering when it'll all get to NA. I imagine maybe by the end of this year, Ara will be in NA

It will mostly be in summer. I got their timing. Tho rs really didn't need any rebalance, especially, he didn't need mp recharge as base rena o.o