Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jostykero

Need Help Pls

6 posts in this topic

hi, I am looking to register in b & s, I have valid KSSN, but then I entered it are 3 options, a lock with a key, credit card and phone, which of the three should I choose? I'm picking the lock with the key but then left click to make loading and unresponsive, if I can help I would greatly appreciate.

Thanks, Att JostyKero

i leave image :)

post-15860-0-58133400-1358963058_thumb.jpg

The lock and key refers to the authentication certificate linked to the bank account under the kssn owner's name. Because the certificate authenticator uses a lot of activex programs for security reasons, they only work on Internet Explorer. The most painless way to get registered in b&s is to use the phone. The phone must be under the same kssn. Once they check that they will send an authentication code to the phone via mms. Enter the code and you're in.

but im haven't the phone number, i have only the kssn and name :S have another metod to enter to b&s ? :S for activate account srry.. :S

Ty

No.

In order to verificate an account you need a Phone Number or Bankaccount linked with the KSSN owner.

Having somone's KSSN is pretty serious, but the person that it belongs to has a registered phone number as well.

If it's your friend you should consider asking them to validate it for you.

Edited by Vhex