Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mizuki

Looking for a new computer desk

14 posts in this topic

I actually built this, one mistake I made was not looking at how much space I would have for my keyboard. This desk is pathetic, i have like no room.

image.jpg

The desk I want looks like

3f7167570e17fa62268ca2c9e62c442e.jpg

but I can't seem to find a good one but I really haven't had much time to look due to work and Skyrim, dam Dragons trying to gank me

Anyone have any recommendations? supplier would have to be in the US though

post-25061-0-65537800-1358131303_thumb.jpg

post-25061-0-76003000-1358131339_thumb.jpg

This is the one I have. It's got plenty of space for my keyboard and mouse, and it even has little walls which makes my hands feel safe and protected!

I actually built this, one mistake I made was not looking at how much space I would have for my keyboard. This desk is pathetic, i have like no room.

image.jpg

The desk I want looks like

but I can't seem to find a good one but I really haven't had much time to look due to work and Skyrim, dam Dragons trying to gank me

Anyone have any recommendations? supplier would have to be in the US though

Or sooooooo lucky I wish I could build a desk or light keyboard or WHOLR AREA LOOKS LIKE GAMER HEAVENLY

post-25061-0-65537800-1358131303_thumb.jpg

post-25061-0-76003000-1358131339_thumb.jpg

This is the one I have. It's got plenty of space for my keyboard and mouse, and it even has little walls which makes my hands feel safe and protected!

That's actually what I'm looking for , nice room there for my keyboard mouse and oppai mouse pad. I may need a bigger top though cause I'm using a 40" tv for my monitor

:omg: 40'' !!!

I hope you got 2 meters of clearance from that T.V. and not right in front of you.

Because when you go bigger, you need make some more distance.

Else you can count the pixels, and you can get a whiplash from looking to the left and right. :ouch:

But I really hope you got some clearance, becus it's ain't gona be pretty in closeup.

But that desktop :love:

Highschool DxD desktop, Freezing mousepad, Fate stay Night Place mat.

To Love Ru figurines, 3 hug pillow's in the back.

Razer Keyboard and mouse....this guy got taste :smooth:

That's actually what I'm looking for , nice room there for my keyboard mouse and oppai mouse pad. I may need a bigger top though cause I'm using a 40" tv for my monitor

That is quite a big monitor!

I bought this desk at Target, but I know they sell them at Mathis Brother's Furniture and Bed Bath and Beyond!

Depends on where you live though, hopefully those stores monopolized enough to be everywhere! If not I can try to look up it's model or style? I am sure there are similar desks made just like mine.

:omg: 40'' !!!

I hope you got 2 meters of clearance from that T.V. and not right in front of you.

Because when you go bigger, you need make some more distance.

Else you can count the pixels, and you can get a whiplash from looking to the left and right. :ouch:

But I really hope you got some clearance, becus it's ain't gona be pretty in closeup.

But that desktop :love:

Highschool DxD desktop, Freezing mousepad, Fate stay Night Place mat.

To Love Ru figurines, 3 hug pillow's in the back.

Razer Keyboard and mouse....this guy got taste :smooth:

And I do like his tastes, however what would get me is that awful, and probably cold TILE FLOOR.

Edited by Lady Estellise

I bet those Anime bed sheets and figures are popular with the girls :big_smile:

Edited by zyzolol

Found my desk! :big_smile: :big_smile: :surrender: :surrender: :surrender: :love:

image1.jpg

Now it's time for me to order a OPPAI mouse pad since I FINALLY have room, ya baby ya!

Gratz! :wave:

I believe J-list.com sells oppai mouse pads too.

I have so much more space now, this desk is perfect :smooth:

20130117_184618_LLS.jpg

20130117_184654_LLS.jpg

While I'm waiting for my OPPAI mousepad to arrive I decided to get one of these, think I'll swap in and out since this is for gaming

razer_daii_goliathus.png

I have so much more space now, this desk is perfect :smooth:

20130117_184618_LLS.jpg

20130117_184654_LLS.jpg

While I'm waiting for my OPPAI mousepad to arrive I decided to get one of these, think I'll swap in and out since this is for gaming

razer_daii_goliathus.png

So I never heard of an OPPAI mousepad before now, I went to jlist to see what it was. I giggled. Cute. ^^

I wouldn't mind having a bigger desk from time to time, I have triple monitors and it really takes up a lot of desk space. Idk, like.. a bigger L-desk or something.. sadly there's no Ikea anywhere remotely near me. :<

Ended up with some walmart desk that has served it's purpose and looking rather worn at this point.

Edited by Mia

Despite the perviness of the oppai pads, I heard that they're actually super comfy.