Big Chief

What Is The Most Important Thing A Vacation Needs?

11 posts in this topic

The most important thing for a vacation to have is whatever the heck you want; it's a vacation, that's what they're for! :big_smile: Whether that's peace and quiet or... something more exiting *cough cough* that's up to the vacationer!

Something new to do every day, perhaps? Friends are always a plus, too, because they tend to make experiences many times more fun.

alcohol, it leads to so many fun things :)

There are so many things to do that lead to other things. Get on a train to a place you didn't even hear of, ticket is optional, meet new people there, fall in love maybe.

If you screw something up remember to screw it up in a way that leaves people wondering how dafuq did you do that. It's about time to live and create some memories you couldn't tell your kids untill they had kids themselves. Once I get my "free pass" I'll do all the crazy sht I had in mind but didn't do yet. This includes putting on a stupid suit and running around town, going to a foreign country with no map, dictionary or anything else and many other things.

Have you seen Hungover yet? I wanna remember what I did but be wasted enough not to care... or stand up straight.

You have infinite options, just choose. *Wisdom fairy out*

Edited by Sir B

Alcohol, Booz, Liquor, Beer, Drank, and finally Alcohol, especially Liquor and Beer and some drank.

Edit: Oh yeah and don't forget the Alcohol.

Edited by Awake.

What kind of Vacation? 2 week paid holidays from work or a 3 night trip on a big boat-type vacation?

Good food that you never tried before is one thing.