Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sogeking

Regarding the english site...

5 posts in this topic

I'm sure I'm not the only one who has noticed but...doesn't some of the artwork on the english site seem a bit "not-hyung-tae-kim"?

I've heard some of the stuff is drawn by his wife which is also a popular artist [?] (can't remember her name)

Is it because they think his style won't appeal to the west? Personally I'd like more of his own artwork on there. In short, I think the site lacks concept art.

Don't think it's not because his style won't please the people in the west, that would be stupid. Think it's just because his wife want to work on some of it, some of the artwork on the website is still his doing.

Hyung Tea Kim doesn't do most of the (concept) art for BnS. IIRC He's the art director and thus probably spends more time directing people to draw what he wants.

Also, his wife is KKuem

Hyung Tea Kim doesn't do most of the (concept) art for BnS. IIRC He's the art director and thus probably spends more time directing people to draw what he wants.

Pretty much this ^, He is on a team so they most likely have a couple of other artists working on the team as well to provide illustrations and the such for development.