Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mizuki

Tokyo is cluttered!

13 posts in this topic

NYC is too

birdseyeviewofnewyorkcif.jpg

At least Tokyo is clean and full of clean looking buildings, NYC? Not so much. Ugly red buildings unless you're in the business areas. Large cities are made to trap people in cages to work for low wages for the rich.

They're overpopulated but big business and the government don't care. They work together to keep it that way.

NYC is too

birdseyeviewofnewyorkcif.jpg

At least Tokyo is clean and full of clean looking buildings, NYC? Not so much. Ugly red buildings unless you're in the business areas. Large cities are made to trap people in cages to work for low wages for the rich.

They're overpopulated but big business and the government don't care. They work together to keep it that way.

I'd say they're over populated because most people don't like the live in more rural settings.

I come from a big city (not as big or populated as NY...San Diego) and now live in a much smaller town. With the nearest city less than 60miles away, with a population over 100,000 (I think it;s over 200,000) I still get amazaed and flustered (after 15 years) how things close at 9/10 oclock!

Don't like living in the city. Spent most my life living just outside the city though. Up until when I stated high school. That was grand.

But I'm only like a 20 minute drive away from the city.

Thank god I live in Greece...I don't even live in a city.

Ah I live in a city, but it's not as high traffic and as crowded as NYC/Tokyo.

I live in NYC myself and yes, it is quite crowded. So corwded you're better off walking or riding a bike than driving which is just like Tokyo. I guess this happens when u develop on small islands and become serious import/export capitals in the world.

Having been born and partially raised in New York City, I have to say that it's not so bad. For instance, everything is in walking distance and I've met some really nice people there. There's a lot of cool areas to visit, there are four seasons, the food's great, and the holiday season is always something to look forward to because of the overall "atmosphere". :'D

Anyway, on topic, I think it would be quite the privilege to one day visit Tokyo.

Can't imagine living in a city that big.

I live in a "city", but it's only of 80k people. Most people wouldn't really even consider that a city. :P

Seoul city look's better than those images. Because of the mountains I think~

Seattle-Skyline1.jpg

I'm From Seattle, its smaller but i like it lol.

No idea why but I love cities, must be the modern feel and tall buildings and people everywhere~