Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Raizar

Raizar Has Arrived

14 posts in this topic

Hello fellow Blade & Soul followers!

My name is Raizar and I'm a 12 year MMO veteran with roots stuck in EQ all the way up to TERA. I've played every MMO and now I've got my sights set on making Blade & Soul my future in-game home.

As for me, I'm 25 years old and from the United Kindom. I'm a big coding geek with various certifications crossing both the Windows Platform and Web Development. In my spare time I watch anime, read manga, play many games and various other activities.

I've help manage many guilds throughout the years and helped establish others both in-game and on the internet.

I'm managing EF with my friend Duck who recently registered here. I'm the one behind the website he is proudly showing off in his introduction thread. We're hoping to find friendly and enthusiastic members as we near the games European launch.

I think that basically rounds it up. It will be nice getting to know many of you as time goes on and I hope so see you all around the forum.

Welcome Welcome. Check out a few blade and soul streams on twitch.tv to wet your whistle.

Edited by Skyform

Thanks for the warm welcome all.

Now all I have to do is hope NCSoft start giving us more info about the game soon.

Edited by Raizar

Thanks for the welcome's Nilon, Kitsune. Hope to see you both around the site.

Welcome Welcome. Check out a few blade and soul streams on twitch.tv to wet your whistle.

I got to try the Korean version a little through a friend when I visited them. I'm not going the Korean route though as it sounds like a pain to manage especially with the need for KSSN checking, etc.

Just waiting for it to hit European shores now. Hopefully it won't be too long.

He's too humble.....

I was thinking the samething actually :misdoubt:

[email protected]: welcome to this here dojo for fighting and talking and stuff~ enjoy life and what not~

Dang it I saw that topic on the homepage and clicked it immediately thinking it was a new boss or something XD

Welcome :embarrassed:

Dang it I saw that topic on the homepage and clicked it immediately thinking it was a new boss or something XD

Welcome :embarrassed:

Thanks for the welcome Sogeking. :)

I could be a boss... just need to get NCSoft to add me as a large ancient dragon of some sorts.

Yo Raizar, nice to have you on board :)

Hi Raizar! welcome to the Dojo!

Enjoy your stay here, and hope to meet in-game soon :embarrassed:

Thanks for the welcome's Exodus and LilLyn, nice to meet you both. :)

At the moment I'm working on the guild site which can be previewed on Duck's introduction page. Trying to have it in a useable state by January.

Myself and Duck will keep you all posted on our progress. Lots to come soon.