Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
spencerBAXLEY

Remember Me

15 posts in this topic

Just recently stumbled upon this game. Looks like they've combined a lot of really cool elements into what looks like a really fun game. Can't wait for this to come out in May 2013!

It's hard to like Capcom's games anymore but this reminds me of two things, the 1980s and the anime Bubblegum Crisis. That alone will make me want to give this game a try.

The melee combat makes it even better, ah what I would do for a current-gen Final FIght...

Wow nice, I like this shit.

It has the nice Dues Ex: Human revolution Aspects in it (especially first gameplay).

Thanks for the post.

I refuse to buy Capcom games until their board of directors all get a life. Their games have been garbage for years and I'm sick of on-disc DLC and shady intellectual property use.

They've destroyed more than they've created recently and I don't see that stopping.

This game has been on my radar since I saw the trailer. Pretty amazing! BTW, Capcom is only publishing this game...They are not making it...It was Sony's game at one point but they canned it and Capcom revived it.

Had it on my steam wishlist the day ive seen it there.

Well they are "just" the publisher, not the developers.

Capcom as a publisher is just as scary as a developer now-a-days with their business tactics.

Played about an hour or two of this so far. Having a bit of fun with it. I enjoy the story (even though I'm asking more questions than getting answers). Combat is decently fun, but I haven't had any challenging encounters yet. It is very linear though. Doing a Let's Play, but trying to sort the mic problems out before I edit.

is the story cool?

thats actually the only reason i wanted to buy it. too bad i forgot to preorder :)

I can't judge the entire story yet, as I haven't beaten it. The premise is very interesting. From what I've gathered so far (very minor spoilers). You play as Nilia, who just had her memories wiped clean at the prison for most wanted criminals / dangers to the society / etc. You escape, and find out that you were once a memory hunter, who had the power to change people's memories (this is an interesting concept - but has many flaws, which I'll mention separately). So far in my progress, Nilia is mainly just helping the guy who saved her, and starting to question her former self and the guy who saved her.

About Memory Remixing (changing memories)... I read this is only done 4 times in the entire game. It's interesting to see the effects you can make by changing memories, but they are largely trial and error.