Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mizuki

Is this a healing circle or healing circle/damage absorption shield?

11 posts in this topic

I'm not sure if this would be considered as a healing circle or healing circle/damage absorption shieid

image.jpg

image.jpg

that shield just for few second protect form any range skills, similar to SIN smoke, BM frozen, Destroyer protect etc... In B&S does not have any healing skill excluding Summoner (only for pets), you can only avoid/evade/parry damage.

Edited by Dobijasek

It's called chi barrier and protects all within it's radius from ranged attacks. It also significantly reduces damage done by physical attacks within the bubble.

I think with traits the damage reduction is like 90% (can't remember the source though) which is crazy.

Not true Dobijasek, :confident:

B & S has healing skills in it, Destroyer heals himself using his shield and another skill can be skilled to heal him for % of dmg dealt.BM & FM have healing skills too, as i know of. Sin & KFM have atleast 1 too, i believe.

Not true Dobijasek, :confident:

B & S has healing skills in it, Destroyer heals himself using his shield and another skill can be skilled to heal him for % of dmg dealt.BM & FM have healing skills too, as i know of. Sin & KFM have atleast 1 too, i believe.

Those are all self-heals though. There isn't a class that can give hp to others directly.

Edited by Fishcake

Those are all self-heals though. There isn't a class that can give hp to others directly.

Yeah BnS makers up for the lack of healer class with giving skills that regenerate health if landed correctly.

I think with traits the damage reduction is like 90% (can't remember the source though) which is crazy.

Idea for skill is great. But i can not understand why only other force master can cast it. It should have other classes, not force teams to have FM to counter other FMs.

Idea for skill is great. But i can not understand why only other force master can cast it. It should have other classes, not force teams to have FM to counter other FMs.

Uh, Assassin/Summoner smoke bomb, BM parry sphere

Zenek, on Nov 30, 2012 - 9:37 AM, said:

Uh, Assassin/Summoner smoke bomb, BM parry sphere

He's stuck inside and maybe can't get out of the PVP mind frame. I heard some PVE bosses have range skills. Also, maybe he missed post #2.