A new weapon series named the Ultimate Evil has been released on the Korean servers with the February 27th patch.
What is the Ultimate Evil set?
The Ultimate Evil weapon set is a series of weapons that can be obtained and after completing all the story line quests at level 43. These weapons can be upgraded 3 times before reaching it's 4th and final form. Below you'll find the basic stats of the weapon and its upgraded forms.
|Weapon Stage||Weapon Damage||Gem Slots & Chi Recovery|
|Stage 1||249 Damage||3 Gem Slots & 6 Chi Recovery Points|
|Stage 2||258 Damage||3 Gem Slots & 6 Chi Recovery Points|
|Stage 3||269 Damage||2 Gem Slots & 6 Chi Recovery Points|
|Stage 4||280 Damage||2 Gem Slots & 6 Chi Recovery Points|
A new gem slot adding system was included in this patch. This will allow you to add up to 4 gem slots in the Ultimate Evil weapons.
How do I obtain these new weapons?
A new quest called "The Dark Smith" will appear on your quest tracker once you have completed the main story quest chain at around level 43. After obtaining the quest you will then be required to gather certain items so that your new weapon can be forged. The NPC responsible for these quests is located at the Pig Farm, his name is Ma-Bong.
- Stage 1 - You will need 100 Ingots of Ultimate Evil, 50 Crafting Stones of Ultimate Evil, 50 Soul Stones, and 1 Gold.
- Stage 2 - You will need the Stage 1 Ultimate Evil Weapon, 50 Crafting Stones of Ultimate Evil, 200 Dark Stones, and 15 Gold.
- Stage 3 - You will need the Stage 2 Ultimate Evil Weapon, 400 Fine Crafting Stones of Ultimate Evil, 400 Soul Stones, and 50 Gold.
- Stage 4 - You will need the Stage 3 Ultimate Evil Weapon, 400 Fine Crafting Stones of Ultimate Evil, 200 Fine Dark Stones, and 200 Gold.
How do I acquire these materials?
- Ingots of Ultimate Evil - Ma-Bong will trade you those for Naryu Silver, Gold Coins and Sun-Doo. These cannot be traded.
- Crafting Stones of Ultimate Evil - These can be obtained through daily quest rewards and can also be found in chests that drop off daily quest bosses. These can be traded.
- Dark Stones - These can be obtained as rewards from the Yo-Ma-Wang, To-Moon-Jin and Sa-Ji-Suk-Rim daily quests. These can be traded.
- Fine Crafting Stones of Ultimate Evil - These can be obtained as rewards from the daily quests found in the Su-Wol Prairies area. These can be traded.
- Fine Dark Stones - These can be obtained as rewards from the Lord Inferno daily quest. They can also be obtained as rewards from the Yul-Sa-Ji-Dae and Oh-Saek-Ahm-Do daily quest areas, and can also be bought with Sun-Doo. These cannot be traded.
New Male Lyn Doboks & Hairstyle
The Grave Digger Dobok
A new male Lyn exclusive Dobok has been added with this update, Grave Digger Dobok. This Dobok can be purchased with daily quest reward tokens at Su-Wol Prairies.
Crimson Flowers of Evil Dobok
This Dobok was previously exclusive to female Lyn. It is now available to male Lyn with this update. This Dobok can be looted from off Po-Hwa-Ran.
The Phoenix dobok for the male Lyn has been remodeled. Many players have asked Team Bloodlust to change the Dobok for Lyn Males, and they did!
New Male Lyn Hairstyles
New hairsyles for the male Lyn have been added with this update.
Source | Translated by Yuan